• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OH JADE!!! It's ON!!!!!!!!!!

ZAPPED! OH JADE!!! It's ON!!!!!!!!!!

MotherKnowsBest

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Jade Dear, you know this means WAR!!!!

So we receive a box in the mail from Jade and for once Darris got to open a package :), he was about to start ripping open the individually wrapped packs when we noticed they all had notes attached to them......and here is what they said.....

1,2,3,4 I declare a Zap war.....

Well not really but it made laugh.....

Don't start here :) and Big Hugs

YEPPERS! a box full of zaps!

so we open up the packages to find......

DUM DUM DUUUUUMMMMM!!!

And......

AND......

WOW Jade! you two covered the whole family in one box.... Even my son wants a shadow box now with the clone pin as the centerpiece! and it looks like I really need a new Siggy now!

Thank you so much from all of us!!!

Wow Jade...just...wow O_O I mean...wow...

Jade Dear, you know this means WAR!!!!

Sweet mother of monkey moomoo this is gonna be good!!!!

Popcorn!.gif

Angie, you and Darris are MOST welcome! It seems every time I post an "I need this thread...." all I get is Darris saying I'm covered so I thought I could return the favor :) And to be technical (teeheehee) it wasn't entirely full of zaps...the 13 pins were expected lol.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

And by the way I had so much fun packing that box, I was laughing (quite unladylike really, it came out as cackling mostly lol ) the entire time. It took twice as long for me to pack it than it should have. :)

That made me think of something like the fruit of the month club! But this is more like the zap of the WEEK club! Terrific zap...you've outdone yourself, Jade! And congrats, Angie!

This is really beyond awesome. Congrats :)

And I loved how Jade taped a word to each package. That, just there, is half of the fun :)

Last edited:
Back