• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ohh So Sassy! Disney Clothing, Jewelry and other Fancy Things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh So Sassy! Disney Clothing, Jewelry and other Fancy Things...
I never received my bracelet. I sent payment as la gift, so I'm out $20.00. Not like LaLa to rip anyone off, so. I too hope she is well.

I've been looking everywhere for this ring (tarina white rabbit)! Please tell me you still have it... I've been trying to get it for my cousin, who is very special to me and is going through a rough time. She' s also a mega fan of Alice, Tarina, Disney and rabbits, so it' perfect for her. I just joined this forum, being a huge Disney fan myself, and happened to come across your post, and I feel everything happens for a reason. So, if you still have it, I'll know its because my cousin was meant to have it right now. No pressure though ( ha ha). But really, if not, no worries. It just wasn't meant to be... Thanks!

Does anyone know her or have her as a Facebook friend? I've tried emailing her several times and no response. At one time Ozzie said, she was busy with school. Well school is now over. If someone knows her, can you kindly email her on my behalf. Her inbox is full. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back