• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Old" PinPics site no longer updating new pin pics/infomation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Old" PinPics site no longer updating new pin pics/infomation
So it seems that they have started the shut down as I used the old site to make a trade request for a few People Mover pins and I never got an email this morning... Happened earlier in the week too... So they aren't updating nor are they letting you do trades....

I scheduled trade requests with the Trade Assistant yesterday and I received the expected email acknowledgement that they were sent out this AM.

I am not getting the usual morning confirmations either. I am 110% sure they are not going to my spam folder though. Because everything comes to my phone w/o a separation between folders.

I was in the middle of a trade on the new site, and my trading partner did not see the latest messages I sent her. I logged in to the new site today and I found a 4 day old trade request that I had not seen earlier, and I log on to the new site 2-3 times a day, but it was not showing before.

I have scheduled 5 more today via the old site. We will see what happens tomorrow morning. I am guessing that they are in the middle of some maintenance/updates and hopefully things will be working better soon.

I know what you mean. I can't believe they have not fixed that. Also, if people respond to your request, it does not reference your original request. I don't see Pinpics even trying to improve the new version. No one is using it. I literally sent out over 100 requests using the new version, and I got 4 responses. It seems unfair for them to charge people for a Premium membership if they aren't going to make improvements.

As a premium member, I am concerned that there is still the "white screen of death" as it were, when you go to reply to one of the trades or e-mails through the system. It should either take you back to the home page or your mailbox, just not a white screen.

I also wish they would send e-mails out when you receive a trade request, or at least give users the option to get e-mails when trade requests are processed, as with the old system, I know when I got them as they were the same time every morning, but I am not always checking the new site, and it could be a few days before I see a new request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back