• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Old trader, new to DPF ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old trader, new to DPF ...

bjean

Pin Fairy Godmother
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Hi everyone ... thank you to those of you that have already sent me a request to be added to the friends list! I'm not a very techy person so I'm starting at the beginning (again), lol! I'm not sure how to transfer over my signature images ... or maybe I should see if someone can make me a new one? I'm definitely a Disney junkie and very happy in my addiction, lol!

And the good news is that as of October 28, 2010 ... I'M RETIRED!!! YEA!!!! Now (at least for a while) I will have more time to check out all things PIN related!! Wanna Trade?? lol! Take care and thank you for a new place to call home!

bjean (aka Barbara ... "Surprise Sunshine Spreader" and certified Pin Fairy Godmother!) Oh and also BIG time Capt. Jack Sparrow fan!

Hi there Judy! Thank you for the warm welcome! I hope all is well with you! I'm trying to get my Capt. Jack logo to work ... I've added it to the profile but can't get it to show up yet ... need more work, lol! Or is it I need more knowledge?? Take care, *bjr

Hi Barbara, Welcome aboard! Congrats on your retirement!!!!!! Now you have to come see us at our next meet in January. I think Roseville, then Sac in February :0)

--Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back