• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG STICKERS! Thank you Darris and Angie!

ZAPPED! OMG STICKERS! Thank you Darris and Angie!

MegglesM

Will Work For Stickers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So today I came home and found a super exciting ridiculously awesome box in the mail. :)
S6300661_zps84c23818.jpg

Look at the adorable Ariel stickers! Luckily I was able to peel off the one with Flounder and Sebastian in one piece. I then stuck it to my art desk :hsd:
3e99f9f6-b191-4982-896b-8990f1ff2c86_zpsc54876ee.jpg

As you can see, I have a terrible half finished mini dragon sculpture next to it that I'm working on. But it's basically the cutest sticker I've ever seen- I love Ariel in her pink dress! I haven't decided what to do with the other sticker yet.

Thank you so much Darris and Angie, I absolutely love my adorable and thoughtful zap!!!

...Oh and they also generously included a few pins off my wants! :eek2:

S6300680_zpsee0d3e89.jpg

Darris and Angie... you both are far too kind. I am determined to find a way to repay your generosity someday! Thank you again!!!

So stickers were the zap and pins just bonus ?

Congrats either way :)

To be honest, I kinda think the stickers were just box decor, but I'm five-ish going on 26 this year so I loved them. :)

Wow! What a great zap. Love that China Girl pin. Congrats!

It's so cute in person! I love China girl- I have the tollytots doll of her and now I have a pin to go with it!

I think I like the blanket most of all. :suspect:

Thanks! One of my good friends actually made it for me. It's warm and fuzzy!

Thanks everyone! I'm still in shock over how unbelievably nice Darris and Angie are! I mean seriously... who looks at your wants, sees that they have 10 pins on your list, and sends you ALL of them??? Ridiculously generous.

Also thanks for the kind comments about my dragon. He's very much a work in progress, but getting to a point where I'm almost happy with him!

I think I need to stop putting stickers on the boxes...psst:poke:... a little secret.....you are not supposed to keep them :facepalm: I think from now on I will just put the stickers INSIDE the boxes :p to save you the trouble of peeling them off :)
Oh I am so glad you liked the pins also :)

Wow, you can say you are a completist now!! Lol. Your entire wants list has been covered! Or, maybe its time to add more to it? ;D
What a generous and awesome zap! Congrats Meggy! <3

Back