• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMGosh, Grim's Bag o Crap has arrived!!! This really deserves its own thread!!

ZAPPED! OMGosh, Grim's Bag o Crap has arrived!!! This really deserves its own thread!!

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
So, I posted this in the other thread but this is so flipping awesome it deserves it own thread!!!

Copying both of my posts over. :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously had to drag myself off of the floor! My BOX of Crap (read = awesomeness) came today!!

My mail lady did not ring the bell so I had no idea but I walked by the front door and happened to look out onto the porch where I see a good sized box laying there. I thought it was a little strange as I did not recall anything that was supposed to be coming. I open the door, pick it up and read Grim's BoC. :eek2:

Excited immediately I run in the house to open it up.

and what do I find???

Pics coming in just a few minutes! ;) Lets say that shock does not even begin to describe what I saw when I opened it up!!

So, this is the box I found on my porch today...

100_3156.jpg

I was so crazy excited to open it up and see what was inside and so imagine the shock I felt when as I open the box this was the first thing I saw...

100_3162.jpg

:eek2:

I flip it over to see none other than...

100_3161.jpg

:madhatter::cheshire::madhatter::cheshire:

I am insanely blown away!!! I mean really, I have never been more shocked in my life! I had tears in my eyes and it took me quite a long time to actually drag my jaw up from the floor!

I have already messaged Grim to say thank you (a million times over) but I have to say it again! Brian, you are awesome! Thank you so so so much for this most amazing BoC possible!!!

and before I forget there were still 2 more items in there... As I took the frame out a little brown bag fell out and these 2 were inside.

100_3159.jpg

So cute! That pinpics pin is so stinking cute! I love it!! It totally gave me a laugh! That whole series would be pretty cool to have!

Thank you for making my day, week, month, heck my year thus far! lol

Haha that is so freaking awesome. See, this is the up-side to Grim's BoC! From what I've seen, there is a chance to get some AWESOME pins! Congrats Amanda, you totally deserve all this crap thrown at you :p

Congrats! I think there were a few of us who were wondering who would be getting the greatest BOC. :hsd:

Thank you guys! :)

I am still in shock! My hubby just got home from work and it was sooo funny when I showed him!

I first just brought the 2 single pins in and showed him and was telling him how cool I thought the pinpics pin was. I then walked away and came back with the frame in hand and said "and THIS is my 3rd item". He looked at me, laughs and says YEAH RIGHT! haha It took me at least 10 minutes to convince him that this really did come in my BoC! LOL He was just as in shock as I was.

WOW!!!!! That is awesome!!! I am still excited by the poster I was sent. It was of the Star Wars one, and it was used to display pins from the event. It is soooo cool, and we love it too. :)

Vicki

Back