• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

On vacation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
On vacation...

Bricklayer

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Greetings from Canada and the New England states!

For the past few days (and at least until this coming Tuesday), I will be on vacation. All who have left me PMs for various forum requests (thread combining, zap requests, general inquiries) can be directed to thejessta/cicada at least until I get back. I have very limited access to the internet while actively exploring around here :). Thanks for your patience!

Jon
DPF

Thanks guys!

I just got back late last night. I will be answering PMs when I have time - let me settle in first, so please be patient :lol:

I will also try to post photos as well from the trip - specifically, lots of original works of art that I got to see in-person (MoMa, Guggenheim, Met, all in NY) - and many of them were what the DA masterpieces were based on! (Starry Night!? Whoa!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back