• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Once Upon a Time Merchandise/Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Upon a Time Merchandise/Dolls

TheDisneyFanatic

Servant of the Dark Fairy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone! So I wanted to make this thread for two reasons. For starters, I noticed that no one had made a thread about Once Upon a Time merchandise. Seeing the show has become really popular, and merchandise is starting to become more and more common, I thought it was time a thread was made so we could keep track of all the new merch releases. But the second reason I made this thread is because some BIG news may have been leaked today. On eBay, a really random and strange listing went up for what appears to be a set of Once Upon a Time dolls made by the Disney Store!

11407041_886912278049324_6968456391936233095_n.jpg

1908094_886912298049322_646562585598302794_n.jpg

11407041_886912234715995_9079596227074864540_n.jpg

10985930_886912168049335_7319462982711240635_n.jpg

10885120_886912201382665_1379756768978690745_n.jpg

21009_886912304715988_599966194597997158_n.jpg

11391120_886912268049325_1768823654788472535_n.jpg

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HYPERVENTILATING!!!!!

I have been waiting for Disney to make Once Upon a Time dolls for YEARS now, and the fact that they are finally happening fills me with so much joy! Regina, my favorite character in the show, is even in my favorite dress! These dolls appear to be D23 exclusives, which means that only people who attend D23 will be able to get them, and they may also be limited edition. With that being said, I think its safe to say that all Disney Stores will be getting both of these dolls later this year. The Anna and Elsa classic dolls got an exclusive two pack release at the last D23 expo and they were released to the masses later that year as separate dolls, so I think it will be the same situation here. What do you guys think of them? Are you even more excited for D23 now? I sure as heck am!

They look amazing! Regina is definitely a must have for me. I kind of hope they have more characters planned for this (going off the assumption that these comes to regular Disney Stores), considering like 99% of the costumes on the show are ridiculously beautiful.

Very interesting! And a very good looking pair of dolls. They really look legit to me. What about them suggests that they're D23 exclusives...other than the timing?

Do you think this would be instead of a rumored Designer Elsa/Anna set D23 exclusive, or in addition to it? I haven't been to D23 yet, so I don't know if they ever have multiple (sets of) exclusive dolls.

They look INCREDIBLE! These are must haves, they are so beautiful. I'm so sad that I'm too broke and live too far away to get to D23 but I hope when these are released that they still look as wonderful. The feathers on the dress and the eyelashes. These dolls look like a cross between the Film Collection and the Designer dolls. Gosh, I hope the price is somewhere between 35-60 and not 100 or more!

I love 12" dolls and I've heard people beg for ONCE dolls and I always agreed "that's a great idea and such a missed opportunity for Disney merch".

I can't wait to see if they make other characters and their dresses/costumes!!!

Last edited:
They look amazing! Regina is definitely a must have for me. I kind of hope they have more characters planned for this (going off the assumption that these comes to regular Disney Stores), considering like 99% of the costumes on the show are ridiculously beautiful.

Oh I hope so too. I hope we at least get dolls of Emma and Prince Charming. The shows costumes are so beautiful that they are pretty much begging to be turned into dolls.

Very interesting! And a very good looking pair of dolls. They really look legit to me. What about them suggests that they're D23 exclusives...other than the timing?

Do you think this would be instead of a rumored Designer Elsa/Anna set D23 exclusive, or in addition to it? I haven't been to D23 yet, so I don't know if they ever have multiple (sets of) exclusive dolls.

Besides the timing, if you look in bottom right corner of the box in the first image, there is a small silver Mickey Mouse shaped sticker. That is the sticker that Disney always puts on D23 exclusive merchandise. It says D23 on it but the lighting makes it impossible to make out in that picture. As for this being the exclusive over the designer doll, I doubt that will be the case. D23 has tons of exclusive merchandise, and there are usually two types of LE dolls. There is the LE designer doll, and then there is the LE Disney Store standard/collector doll. The last D23 expo had a two pack of Anna and Elsa that was exclusive to the event (they were identical to the ones released at the Disney Store, but they were both in the same box and people who got them at D23 got them months before the Disney Store got them), and they also had the gold and silver Snow White and the Prince designer doll set. Sorry for the long winded explanation, but I hope that helped. :lol:

Last edited:
I am happy and hope they make the whole cast!

They look INCREDIBLE! These are must haves, they are so beautiful. I'm so sad that I'm too broke and live too far away to get to D23 but I hope when these are released that they still look as wonderful. The feathers on the dress and the eyelashes. These dolls look like a cross between the Film Collection and the Designer dolls. Gosh, I hope the price is somewhere between 35-60 and not 100 or more!

I love 12" dolls and I've heard people beg for ONCE dolls and I always agreed "that's a great idea and such a missed opportunity for Disney merch".

I can't wait to see if they make other characters and their dresses/costumes!!!

I have not been this excited for a doll release since the 17 inch Maleficent doll! I think they will be the same price as the Disney Film Collection dolls, so around $45 to $50 each depending on your taxes and such. I also think they will be just as detailed in the standard Disney Store release, with the only difference being that the D23 version comes in the special packaging with the slip cover and the small certificate.

Also where on eBay is this listing? I can't find it. Did Disney make them take it down?

Here is the listing. It says the listing ended, so I am assuming Disney made them take it down.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181772422295

What I wanna know is just how does someone get a hold of something like this before D23 even starts? I would assume that most of the dolls are completed and ready to sell, but it seems like sneaking this out of the factory/Disney Store headquarters would be really difficult.

Last edited:
I love both of these! I really hope they make some of the other characters as well, since I LOVE Belle and Emma. :)

Last edited:
I'm a bit of a party pooper because I'm utterly devastated to think Once Upon A Time are the D23 exclusive dolls. I was really looking forward to try and have a chance at the D23 dolls -much more so than the pins - or at least admire all the merchandise around a new LE doll series and I do not care for this series at all. I love the costumes but I don't think it's enough for me to want a doll. This is rather deflating my excitement for D23.

Last edited:
I agree... the sticker looks like the same style D23 Exclusive sticker that was there in 2013 on certain items.

How someone got it ahead of D23 is beyond me. Either stolen or given as a special gift or something to a Cast Member.

Here is the listing. It says the listing ended, so I am assuming Disney made them take it down.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181772422295

What I wanna know is just how does someone get a hold of something like this before D23 even starts? I would assume that most of the dolls are completed and ready to sell, but it seems like sneaking this out of the factory/Disney Store headquarters would be really difficult.

It says sold. Someone bought it!

Has anyone contacted the seller to see if they could get some information from them? Like LE size, how they got it, etc.? Super happy to see OUAT merch :) Just hope the set is somewhat easy to obtain for everyone who wants one.

Has anyone contacted the seller to see if they could get some information from them? Like LE size, how they got it, etc.? Super happy to see OUAT merch :) Just hope the set is somewhat easy to obtain for everyone who wants one.

I actually just emailed the seller to see if she could share some more information. I doubt she will be able to, as these were never meant to be sold this early to begin with, but I hope we get some form of information! Disney loves to announce this stuff on very short notice, so knowing this information ahead of time would help collectors out a lot. The LE size appears to be either 100 or 500 if we are going by the blurry number on the certificate.

Even though this is a LE set for D23, I still think they will be getting standard releases of them separate in the Disney Store later this year (probably around the premiere of the fifth season). This set is probably only LE because its both of them together in a special packaging and people who buy the set will be getting it months before everyone else. The Disney Store release could also have them in different outfits, but I really hope that isn't the case.

Last edited:
I'll be devastated if these are D23 exclusive. They are GORGEOUS and I just can't imagine not having them but I can't get to D23. It would be so unfortunate to see them in completely different outfits and never be able to get them like this.
I really really hope I'm either able to get these from someone at a reasonable price or Disney Store releases them looking exactly the same.

I would think that Designer Dolls would be the D23 exclusive and although these dolls have rooted eyelashes and amazing detail on the dresses, the packaging looks like the Film Collection.

I'll just be hoping and praying that I can get them somehow. I LOVE their look.

Are castmembers allowed to buy these dolls do they get early access or something like standing in line the first. And how many of you lucky bastards could go to the D23 expo and getting their dolls :D they are so pretty!

I am thinking of going to the expo, but I'm not getting my hopes up that I will be able to get any of the exclusive dolls. Especially if they are only LE 500 or so. Sorcerer's package people have priority, and based on what I read about the past expos, exclusive items are pretty much gone by the time the regular ticketed people get there. I hope I'm lucky, but I am trying to prepare myself to not be too disappointed. So I really do hope they eventually release these at the Disney Store for everyone to buy. I don't really care if they are D23 LE or exclusive. I have been hoping for OUAT dolls for a long time. I'm just glad that the DS finally caught on that we want dolls of these characters (that is, if these are actually legit)! I do wish the dolls looked more like the actors though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back