• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Once Upon a Time Merchandise/Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness! Really?! :eek: I need to check these out! I searched for some a while ago on PinPics but to no avail :/

Yes, there's a book, a dagger, and a hook.

Then they have a OUAT in Wonderland that has two others.

So I finally bit the bullet and got an autographed OUAT doll set on eBay for a best offer deal I was willing to pay. Got them today and they were TOTALLY smashed. Although the seller and I seem to have differing views on what passes for adequate packaging, thankfully he is being reasonable and accepting a return, but ugh, I am so disappointed. After seeing them up close and in person, I am even more upset because the dolls are much nicer than the photos. I guess it is just not meant for me to have these dolls. :cry:

So I finally bit the bullet and got an autographed OUAT doll set on eBay for a best offer deal I was willing to pay. Got them today and they were TOTALLY smashed. Although the seller and I seem to have differing views on what passes for adequate packaging, thankfully he is being reasonable and accepting a return, but ugh, I am so disappointed. After seeing them up close and in person, I am even more upset because the dolls are much nicer than the photos. I guess it is just not meant for me to have these dolls. :cry:

That's terrible! You would think that for something that valuable, the seller would package it better. Still, at least you are getting a refund and aren't loosing any money. I'm still quite salty about the dolls myself. I still think its the worst doll release Disney has ever done. :banghead:

Last edited:
That's terrible! You would think that for something that valuable, the seller would package it better. Still, at least you are getting a refund and aren't loosing any money. I'm still quite salty about the dolls myself. I still think its the worst doll release Disney has ever done. :banghead:

I even messaged back and forth with the seller and he promised he would package them very well so I trusted they would get to me in good shape. He seemed nice and like a good seller. He maintains that the packaging was good but they weren't even in bubble wrap -- just a thin covering with some air bags and peanuts, very loose in the box, which was barely even taped shut. I was completely shocked when I saw the box. As flimsy as the plastic box is on these dolls I would have probably double boxed them myself and reinforced the outside box with lots of tape. The shipping service did a number on it, but still, you are supposed to ship with that in mind. And I mean, even though I negotiated a best offer deal they were by no means cheap. The worse part of it is that there really aren't any dolls available now for the price I paid. Even if the price goes down, I don't think I want to go through this again. I hate ordering on ebay.

Last edited:
I even messaged back and forth with the seller and he promised he would package them very well so I trusted they would get to me in good shape. He seemed nice and like a good seller. He maintains that the packaging was good but they weren't even in bubble wrap -- just a thin covering with some air bags and peanuts, very loose in the box, which was barely even taped shut. I was completely shocked when I saw the box. As flimsy as the plastic box is on these dolls I would have probably double boxed them myself and reinforced the outside box with lots of tape. The shipping service did a number on it, but still, you are supposed to ship with that in mind. And I mean, even though I negotiated a best offer deal they were by no means cheap. The worse part of it is that there really aren't any dolls available now for the price I paid. Even if the price goes down, I don't think I want to go through this again. I hate ordering on ebay.

what the heck? are you sure he doesn't work in the disney shipping department?

So apparently someone on eBay bought the dolls at the expo and hated the original packaging so much that she de-boxed them and put them in custom designer boxes. I gotta say, they turned out REALLY nice too! I honestly wish they were sold like this, especially for the prices they went for at both the expo and on the secondary market. She ended up selling Snow White to a friend, but if anyone wants Regina, she is still selling her. Its a little too expensive for my tastes, as I could buy both dolls for around $100 more, but its pretty tempting.

$_57.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pop Vinyls have started popping up in comic book shops/Hot Topic. Rumple has been difficult to find, for me at least!

The Pop Vinyls have started popping up in comic book shops/Hot Topic. Rumple has been difficult to find, for me at least!

Thanks for the info! I have been looking for them literally all week with no luck. Sorry to hear about Rumple though! He is on the Hot Topic website if you are fine not getting him in person.

Thanks for the info! I have been looking for them literally all week with no luck. Sorry to hear about Rumple though! He is on the Hot Topic website if you are fine not getting him in person.

I gave up and just ordered him on their website! I hope you are able to find them soon!

I've found every pop vinyl so far except for Charming and of course the one I want the most: Regina!!

Ive bought Emma Hook and Rumple plus an awesome necklace they have at Hot Topic that has. Red Heart for Regina, Rumple's dagger with his name on it and a little charm that says "all magic comes with a price"

I've found every pop vinyl so far except for Charming and of course the one I want the most: Regina!!

Ive bought Emma Hook and Rumple plus an awesome necklace they have at Hot Topic that has. Red Heart for Regina, Rumple's dagger with his name on it and a little charm that says "all magic comes with a price"

I was able to get two of the Reginas at HT this past week, luckily. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find her for a while cause she seems to be the one character (besides Hook) that is the hardest to find. I hope the higher ups see how popular OUAT merch is and they keep releasing new stuff. I got the necklace too and I think it's awesome! I love the little dagger, they did a great job of reproducing it in miniature.

I was able to get two of the Reginas at HT this past week, luckily. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find her for a while cause she seems to be the one character (besides Hook) that is the hardest to find. I hope the higher ups see how popular OUAT merch is and they keep releasing new stuff. I got the necklace too and I think it's awesome! I love the little dagger, they did a great job of reproducing it in miniature.

Finally got my Regina yesterday!! Woohoo!!
now all I need to get is snow and charming which they had too but I'll wait to get them as I wanted Regina the most!!
hopefully the can extend to more characters from the show as well as variant outfits for Regina since her looks are amazing!!
the necklace is def well done at reproducing the dagger, it's spot on!!

This is one of my favorite shows. I hope it goes for several more seasons. I hope they get more merchandise too.

I wish they'd release the season 3 poster with Regina's eyes and the apple. I got the season 4 Elsa "frozen over" one and I would love to have them side by side! It's so weird that ABC hasn't done more merchandising for the show. They have random posters available and I keep checking eBay and Allposters for updates in the hopes that they'll add it, but sadly, nothing yet :(

Yeah I want some Once merch that isn't impossible to get/something I'm not that into. :< I've got a few Pop figures for other things but I'm not that fond of them in general. The Dark Swan t-shirt Hot Topic has is too much like the Black Swan movie posters for my tastes(I know it's deliberate, but it doesn't work for me), and the dolls are impossible to get and I didn't like them much anyway. One of my favorite Regina outfits, but it doesn't look much like Lana Parilla, and Snow looks more like Emma than Snow, and I actually hate her wedding dress(And then the Regina outfit is the wrong one anyway because that's not what she wore to the wedding!). XD;;;

WTB 17" LE larger edition OUAT dolls. Charming, Snow in her white non-wedding dress/bandit outfit, Regina in pretty much any outfit, Emma in her red ball gown from the season 3 ending, Hook, Belle, Rumple, Ingrid... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back