• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Once Upon a Time, There came a Zap from SoraPandora...

ZAPPED! Once Upon a Time, There came a Zap from SoraPandora...

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
So a few days ago, I was browsing through the forums and thought I'd drop a hello on SoraPandora's sale thread (she has great things there guys! :D) while also commenting on a cool Once Upon a Time fantasy pin she had that I had never seen before. While I don't always agree with their handling of the show (and I might just stop in my mind at season 5 if season 6 doesn't end well), I still count it among my favorites of shows and it will always be my go to re-watch series. So anything especially with Hook and Emma catches my eye ;)

Soon afterwards, I receive a sweet PM in my box from Sara. She told me she had been zapped the pin previously and was looking for someone to zap it forward to.

101553-tangled-cute-girls.gif

Naturally, I was super touched by her generosity and thanked her. I was so, so excited because I knew just the place for it too in my pin book :D The designer queen of hearts pin I have always reminded me of OUAT, and there was some free space around her XD

So when she let me know it was in the mail, I was keeping my eye out for a little bubble mailer. Last night, my sister brought the mail in and my mom handed me a package. I was confused at first because I hadn't ordered anything...

tumblr_nhtr2q5ZXi1qjhdt7o6_250.gif

Say what? An adorably wrapped package? From Sara?

... :eek2:

:cry:

Wow!! I teared up as I took out the lovely items that came along with what was already an incredibly awesome zap!!

This stamp set is so lovely! My nieces home school now so we do art projects with them now and then- and now I know one of the things I can bring out to use! <3

This is soo beautiful! The artwork on the box is just as pretty as the accessories - and I've always wanted a Disney beauty kit like this!

I had told her it was going on my neverland and wonderland page, and now I have two amazing post cards to display in my room as tribute to those lands (I love postcards!!) And the fantasyland button is so neat- also my favorite land at Disneyland!! <3

And My name might give it a way a little, but I like writing - so naturally books have a special place in my heart. => So not only was the card a tribute to writing, but these bookmarks are awesome as well! I was just needing a few new ones too - it's like she knew! (Plus I also love, love Dr. Who :D)

tangled-rapunzel%20singing-reading-books-animated-gif.gif

And to top it all off, the pin was more beautiful than I even expected in person!!

captain-hook-couple-dance-emma-swan-Favim.com-4013585.gif

Sora, thank you from the bottom - and even top! - of my heart. Really, I don't think words are going to express how much this meant to me. It was a random act of kindness attack that I will cherish, and I really hope I can pay it forward. Your genuine generosity and kindness around the forum has always been evident to me through your post, and I hope through all this rambling it's clear how much it meant to me to receive such a thoughtful surprise =>

Thanks everyone for letting me share and thank you so much again Sara!! :hug:​

You are very, very welcome. We have a lot of the same interests (books, Peter Pan, Alice, etc...), so I honestly had a GREAT time putting things together I thought you might like. <3

I love your collection so much and the OUAT pin does go great in it!!

You are very, very welcome. We have a lot of the same interests (books, Peter Pan, Alice, etc...), so I honestly had a GREAT time putting things together I thought you might like. <3

I love your collection so much and the OUAT pin does go great in it!!

I'm so glad to give it a new home, and it makes me smile even more that we have so many of the same interests XD Thank you so much again!! :hug:

And thanks so much everyone!! Wishing all of you success in your pin quests and memories!! :hsd: :D

Back