• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! One Massive Appreciation Post! :)

ZAPPED! One Massive Appreciation Post! :)

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
As we all know, the members of DPF are comprised of the best people that have ever existed! :D

Over the past few days I've received a lot from everyone and I've decided to make one large post rather than filling the forum with a lot of smaller Zap threads. ;)

SoraPandora,

I got a wonderful graduation package from Sara yesterday! :)

31b73146233dce346fa41d6be877133f.jpg

Sara always puts so much thought and care when she sends something. I loved the card, the animals pun comics, and I'll be using the Lion Guard stickers on all of my packages! :D

Shelterkat and Speed,

c7bfe0526ec393d0360f1fa481018d96.jpg

Thank you so much for helping me get this jumbo from DLR, I love the design of the pin and it *technically* goes to my collection because of that little guy in the bottom left. XD

This_and_That

63d80529f0904260081565de92492bfb.jpg

I had been trying to complete a trade with Nan for this pin for about a month, but I've missed a lot of releases lately.

Now our trade is finally completed, and Ali loves the newest edition to her Robin Hood collection! ^_^

Nan also Zapped me a pin that has been eluding me for quite some time, so thank you for that as well! :D
369df1ae0001d1abe25918ec9ba13e06.jpg

Here's the real icing on the nice cake Nan made today. XD
2bbd6bdd417ab1762c3a4c3a9a58f9e7.jpg

358ca0a78e076ecb87e7a51523fa7bf1.gif

While we did technically trade for these pins, I 100% consider this a Zap! :D

The poses on these pins are absolutely perfect, thank you so so much Nan! ^_^

I love our community so very much, and thank you guys again! :D

Back