• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Orlando Airport Disney Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlando Airport Disney Store

benofthejamin

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I'm going to be going through Orlando International Airport in about a week and I remember from past trips that there's a Disney store that sells pins there. I was wondering what the likelihood of running into rare pins there/if people have found rare pins there?

I mean, I can't be the only one here that's only gone to WDW right?

I've never seen much there that was not in the parks. Back in 2008 I did find this pin there that I didn't find elsewhere:

pin63156

Pin 63156: Trick or Treat 2008 - Tinker Bell in Orange Witch Costume

It's an open edition pin, so nothing really special. The store is definitely worth a quick peek, but don't get your hopes up too high.

The cast members trade there as well! There were four nice lanyards there last time we went through.

A little off topic, but do all Disney stores carry pins or only a few stores? I went to one here in Vegas in the mall and they didn't have any pins what so ever! Kind of a bummer because I was hoping to find something other than toys......

A little off topic, but do all Disney stores carry pins or only a few stores? I went to one here in Vegas in the mall and they didn't have any pins what so ever! Kind of a bummer because I was hoping to find something other than toys......
Unfortunately as of a few years ago disney pins are sold exclusively at the parks, the studio store, and I guess the Orlando airport (not an impressive store)

With you on that one Shane! We visited both Vegas Disney Stores (Outlets) & they both had little to offer in the way of pins. The one due South had no pins apart from a few reduced on the racks. The one to the North although bigger again had little to offer, there were a few marked down pins but little else.

As for the Orlando Airport store I have traded there a couple of times, not for anything great but just to make a trade! Worth a look, you never know!

Some of the Disney stores in my area, Southern California, get a bunch of the overflow of pins from the parks. When pins don't do well they get sent to Disney Stores and put on sale. It's nice for cheap limited edition traders. :)

I liked the Outlet store on Las Vegas Blvd a few years ago before they remodeled. You could get pins and even other merch dirt cheap and it was a joy going there. Now, I just went about a week ago (first time in a couple years) and didn't even buy a thing. When it's only 1 or 2 dollars cheaper then in the park, how's that really any savings? I've just been become a lot more careful with what I buy and when we had the 20% passholder discount all year, it was cheaper to buy in the park then the outlet stores. What does that say? Oh well, I guess Disney doesn't need that much of my money anymore! LoL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back