Other Collectors Forums?

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Mike-tran, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Mike-tran

Mike-tran Member

0   0   0

Hello Everyone,

I'm in search of props, attraction posters, and attraction vehicles.

Was wondering if there were any other cool Disney Forums where I could seek these types of items. Not interested in large auction houses or ebay.
    I'm looking for other collectors to work directly with them.

thanks,

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  2. Mike-tran

Mike-tran Member

0   0   0

bump... any leads would be greatly appreciated. thanks

3. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    515   0   0

Have you checked Facebook?

4. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

I know there used to be a small group of folks here who collected things of the sort. Perhaps @coblj003 or @KT07 might know a bit more?

5. KT07

KT07 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have some original posters and even art work off the Disney hotel wall. Not much for trade but could be possible. What exactly do you like to collect and are you looking only to buy or do you trade? Will this be for a collection or to resell?

6. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

I think he's more looking for other forums or groups like this one, but for other collectibles.

7. Mike-tran

Mike-tran Member

0   0   0

Correct- I'm looking for forums like this, but that focus on other types of collectibles- such as props, attraction posters, or bigger items that were once used at Disneyland/WDW/Hotels/Studios.

Someone had mentioned facebook, but I'm not on there- not a fan of the social giant and it's overreaching into our privacy.

If anyone knows of other forums let me know, or if anyone knows of cool props for sale please keep me in mind. I know about ebay and the big auction houses.

thanks everyone :)