• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our Boards so Far. :) What u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Boards so Far. :) What u think?

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
Here are some of my main boards, the little mermaid and stitch is my boyfriend's(even though i am the one getting him the pin, he have a very "unique" taste) but lion king and the Small Eeyore(i need to put like 5 more nice ones i got) are mine.

Last edited:
Everything is looking good! I especially enjoy seeing collections of the more uncommon characters (in this case, lion king and eeyore). Good stuff!

That's really great! Especially love your Lion King collection! I saw the stage show in Vegas & since then I've had a tough time not starting my own collection. ;)

Looking great! :D

Congrats to you and your boyfriend for such fabulous collections!

The Ariel and Lion King collections are my favorites though. lol :3

Everything is looking good! I especially enjoy seeing collections of the more uncommon characters (in this case, lion king and eeyore). Good stuff!

thank you very much, when i first got in to pin trading(not knowing how big it was) i always wanted lion king pin because my dog's name is simba and i named him thinking of the movie, and eeyore, well i just love how pessimistic he is, lol, i find him charming and funny. thanks for your nice words.

Looking great! :D

Congrats to you and your boyfriend for such fabulous collections!

The Ariel and Lion King collections are my favorites though. lol :3

lol, thanks, i am working on having a nice aurora section as pretty as your, i really admire your nice aurora pins and also the tangled ones. :)
i want to make the little mermaid section grow but it can be hard since all the nice pins are high wanted, but i like it like that, that way it is a challenge. :)

That's really great! Especially love your Lion King collection! I saw the stage show in Vegas & since then I've had a tough time not starting my own collection. ;)

lol, yeah, i bet the show most be awesome, and i like how lion king pins are very unique. it is a very nice collection to start, but a little hard to make it grow, but worthy. :)

thank you to everybody for admiring my collection, and thanks for the nice words. your kinds words and admiration is what makes me want to make the collections better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back