• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF GIVEAWAY! Our first DPF contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF GIVEAWAY! Our first DPF contest!

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The winner has been announced! Click here to see who won.

---

Come one, come all!

DisneyPinForums (DPF) is proud to announce our first contest!

With the shock of the news of dizpins' retirement, we here at DPF have made a strong effort to keep the community going strong with a new approach to community and connection in the pin-trading world. With expertise in both web technologies and pin trading, the DPF team is making a commitment to developing a new community with innovative and practical features developed especially for pin traders.

On a shoestring budget, DPF is relying on word-of-mouth to spread its presence. As such, this contest is calling on you -- the community -- to help get our name out there! entering is easy -- just spread the word of DPF to your pin-trading friends and family and make sure that when they sign up, they enter your DPF username in the "referrer" field under "Additional Information":

refer.png

That's it! the contest will end one month from today, at 11:59pm PST on November 16th, 2010, with the winner being contacted immediately following in order to claim their prize.

Rules:

• Member (non-staff) with the most referrals by November 16, 2010 @ 11:59 PST wins the prize.
  • Winning member must have at least 10 posts here on DPF.

OH! THE PRIZE! ...almost forgot! :p

Up for grabs is an adorable Stitch LE 800 pin from Hong Kong Disneyland's Pin Trader Exclusive Series (Pin Pics #63981) and a handsome maroon lanyard with gold lettering from Disneyland (Pin Pics #59495) wide enough to show off those awesome jumbos you just can't fit on a standard lanyard. Both items will go to just one winner, so help us spread the word about Disney Pin Forum (DPF)!

On with the pics!
img4985i.jpg

img4986i.jpg

Note: DPF staff is excluded from entering this contest.

I guess I should have had people mention my name. I passed out the 15 cards you gave me and told countless others.
Regardless, at least they have all come to a wonderful site and the pin is not why I did it anyways.

I did it because you guys ROCK!

last 2 days to make your big push! :D and then we have another contest lined up for everyone already ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back