• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our new hobby (girlfriend and I). Updated when we get new pics, stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new hobby (girlfriend and I). Updated when we get new pics, stay tuned.

JohnnyPins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi, am Johnny. I live like an hour up north of Los Angeles. I am an annual passholder to Disneyland and go to Disney every other week. My girlfriend and I have started pin trading about a month ago and now were addicted to it, lol. We have so much fun trading with CM and other pin collectors as well. I had to learn kind of fast on how to spot fake pins, my girlfriend is still learning, lol. Anyways, here's the collection so far, and believe me, i'll be here asking tons of questions about pins. Please tell me what you think of the collection.

Page 1 Am looking for more info on the portrait's at the bottom. I've never seen them before and just started seeing them on CM now and just started trading for them. Also the princess eye, aka rear view mirror eyes. I need to find 2 more to complete that set, Ariel and Jasmin is the completer.
2yuzyn7.jpg

Page 2 Looking for all Thumper pins.
j0z1wj.jpg

Page 3 Looking for of the other 2 of the retro ice cream shop signs, Stitch and the other is Chip and Dale.
30256if.jpg

These next 3 are our traders pins.
1605ft.jpg

9pruvc.jpg

16ay338.jpg

Last edited:
welcome to DPF. Since you go every other week, be sure to come to PTN on June 29th (I think Paradise Pier Hotel!)

You have a really great collection for someone who has only recently started collecting. I love the retro Minnie and Mickey one on the first picture!

Welcome to dpf

-Charlie

Hey there!
welcome 2 the forum! If you have any ???s feel free 2 ask me! :) Do you have a pinpics account? be sure 2 link it 2 this one :) btw: nice colletion! :bigthumb:

Definitely, I'll ask you all questions since you offered, lol. I don't have a pinpics accounts but I do go there to look for what pins I need to complete a set.

Am yes I am going to PTN to answer starry_solo. Am also going on 6/15/2012 for the opening of cars land and Buena Vista lane for the limited edition pins being released that day.

And everybody else thanks for the comments on the collection. It came from just having 1 lanyard to having 2, 3. Then a small book, and now it's a big book and the small one. Again you guys, thanks.

How Do You Do and Welcome to DPF. Like others have already said you really do have an amazing collection so far. You have a lot of awesome pins that I really really liked, and thank you so much for sharing with us all. There is a ton of information to be found throughout the forum so just browse around and feel free to ask questions or post your own updates. This place is full of a bunch of really kind, caring, and Pintelligent people. It is good to see you here and keep up the good work. I wish you the best in your pin future.

Omg I want your Duffy postcard! :eek:

Nice collection! Planning on coming to Walt Disney World soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

How Do You Do and Welcome to DPF. Like others have already said you really do have an amazing collection so far. You have a lot of awesome pins that I really really liked, and thank you so much for sharing with us all. There is a ton of information to be found throughout the forum so just browse around and feel free to ask questions or post your own updates. This place is full of a bunch of really kind, caring, and Pintelligent people. It is good to see you here and keep up the good work. I wish you the best in your pin future.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome you guys. I'm hoping to find all the information i need here.

Welcome Johnny and girlfriend! :D
You've got a great collection going on there. Is there a particular theme you collect?

Umm, pretty much anything that peeks our interest. Umm, princesses, thumper, snow white, duffy, hard to get one's (I like the challenge), and i really just like completing sets.

Omg I want your Duffy postcard! :eek:

Nice collection! Planning on coming to Walt Disney World soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I traded for an Ariel pin to get the postcard. ^__^ I would love to go to WDW, but maybe in the near future.
Welcome to both of you! :wavey:
Great collection! I love the Thumper section!

Thank you, were trying to get our hands on all the Thumper pins we can, lol.

Again, thank you guys all for such a warm welcome. I know am going to enjoy it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back