• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our pin boards (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our pin boards (part 2)

gbdb4ever

Greg and Debby
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
I am blown away!

Your Jessica board is so full of rich red color: a treat for the eyes. I imagine it hanging in a room full of red furniture. :)

I am blown away!

Your Jessica board is so full of rich red color: a treat for the eyes. I imagine it hanging in a room full of red furniture. :)
Thanks Carolyn, unfortunately it is not, but if Debby has her way one day it will! Right now it is with most of our other boards hanging in my "man cave" with a brown leather loveseat. Not quite what you had in mind. :lol:

I love how those look! Every board is filled and they are so nicely spaced and arranged that it's just a treat to gaze at them, and look over each one. Bravo!

Very nice...LOVE your Jessica boards! I tend to keep pins of the same series together (like all of the Jessica Halloween jumbos) but I like how you mixed everything together. :)

We are trying to organize all of our pins and thought we'd share some more of our boards. We enjoy the pins displayed on the wall so much better than having them hidden away in boxes or binders.

Jessica in Costume
View attachment 2173

Did you hear the sound when I fell over on the floor??? LOL That Jess in costume board...oh my word. If you wake up tomorrow and find it gone then I promise it was not me! ;) HEHE! Seriously, awesome boards. I have always been the same way. I loved having my pins done on smaller nice boards like those so that I could really enjoy them. That is so much more enjoyable than dragging out the books to look through or a box where they may be stored. You are doing an amazing job organizing them all. I love the themed boards. :D

Alright, picking myself up now! Thanks so so much for sharing. I like those boards you are using. They look similar to what I have frame wise but with the sea grass which really rocks!!

OK, after I checked both posts of yours, I'll trade a kidney AND a lung for your Jessica boards. I LOVE the Jessica in costume board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back