• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our pin boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our pin boards

gbdb4ever

Greg and Debby
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
Here are some of our pin boards. We like to use sea grass bulletin boards that we get at Target.

WDI Sorcerer Hats. Note that there are spaces that need to be filled in!
View attachment 1923

Tinker Bells.
View attachment 1922

Pin Trading Nights/Events. Again, lots of spaces!
View attachment 1921

Mystery Sets.
View attachment 1920

Jiminy Cricket.
View attachment 1919

DA LE100 Jessicas. More spaces! Anyone wish to help with the last 10? :x:
View attachment 1917

Gomes and DSF Beloved Tales. There is plenty of space for more Gomes!!
View attachment 1916

Christmas Pins.
View attachment 1915

Alice.
View attachment 1914

Last edited:
Those look great! I'll have to check out those boards at Target. They look perfect for our Animal Kingdom pins.

Love the pin boards! The Sea Grass looks so nice behind the pins..... We currently have 3 cork boards from Target. On them we have displayed our hidden mickeys/cast lanyard and box set/series.

we also have two books with our stitch, figment, tigger, and other "cool" pins that we picked up.

I love your Tinker Bell collection! And of course I love the Gomes. :) It's interesting that you're displaying the Gomes with the Beloved Tales pins; the roundness of both those series appeals to me, and your arrangement emphasizes that roundness. Cool!

AMAZING! These reminded me of my pin boards...hehe I did not have so many cool collections though. I love the WDI hats and the beloved tales pins are so awesome. I think that is a collection I would like to try to get one day. Very cool!! You have some amazing Jess and Alice pins! Love it all!! Thanks for sharing!

more great looking boards..DLRP pin trading night board is great..dont know how many times Ive bought one of those for trading and tempted to start collecting them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back