• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pandora Disney Charms for Spring 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora Disney Charms for Spring 2015

Cheshirecat26

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
http://www.charmsaddict.com/2015/01/pandora-disney-spring-2015-sneak-peek/

I saw this preview pictures of the charms that are coming out for Disney by Pandora. I really like how they are doing the princess dresses. I was lucky when I went to Disneyland during Thanksgiving to get myself a bracelet and some charms. I had not owned any Pandora bracelet or charms before, but now I am hooked.

Oh no! These are soooo pretty! I already have a Disney Chamilia bracelet and have been informed these are not coming to the UK. I'm a little disappointed now given the new designs as I especially love the frozen ones and as you mention the dresses as nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back