Paris pin trading event on 10/28/17. Update:)

Discussion in 'Pin Trading Gatherings' started by Booger1964, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Booger1964

Booger1964 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    296   0   0

Update per meet sponsor: "Good news! It is now FREE to come to my event on 28 October at the Kyriad. The only cost is for a person who wants a table and we have only 4 of those available."

Disney Pin Trading Worldwide and Ridge Travel will once again be holding a pin trading event at the Hotel Kyriad Disneyland Paris on Saturday, October 28, 2017. This is a Pinpics sanctioned event and they will be there hosting their Pinopolis game. There are already many people attending from the states and it is not too late to make travel arrangements if you would like to attend (the notice says 5, but we are up to 12:). There should also be a pin trading night at the park around this time. Here is the flyer for the event:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you have any questions, please message me. I hope to see some of you there!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  2. Booger1964

Rating - 100%
    296   0   0

There's still time if anybody else would like to go. There will also be a pin trading night at the park the Friday evening before the meet:)

3. Booger1964

Rating - 100%
    296   0   0

Per the meet sponsor - "Good news! It is now FREE to come to my event on 28 October at the Kyriad. The only cost is for a person who wants a table and we have only 4 of those available."