Park Pack Delay Coupon

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by slbrabham, Apr 22, 2018.

1. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

If you were a subscriber of the Disney Store's Park Pack version 3, you received a $25 coupon code for the inconvenience caused by the delay to May. The deadline to use the code is April 24th.

timeerkat likes this.
  2. maiarebecca

maiarebecca Active Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I didn’t even know that! You are my hero for posting this!!!

3. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Same - especially since I guess I accidentally deleted the email... I called them up and they're theoretically sending me a new one. Hope that comes through.

4. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oh wow!

5. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

LOL... do I detect sarcasm?

6. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Always, but only a little. This time...

7. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

I need to call Disney (again). I used my code on the Inside Out Pixar Fest tumbler. The next day they sent an email saying the tumbler was not available (even though it is STILL on the site and is able to be added to your cart to purchase!) and I would not be charged. I went back and forth with them via email - they said I could add a different item to my order, but when I replied with the item I wanted they said I couldn't add anything to my order...

I called them and ultimately they said they would reissue me the code within a few days, but that was last Wednesday and I still haven't received anything (and I tried buying something on the site with the code yesterday in case they meant they would reactivate it but it said the code was invalid).

8. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Go use it! :)

9. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Good luck. Squeaky wheel gets the oil. I hope they reissue the coupon and give you time to use it.

10. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

It expires tomorrow (4/24 at 11:59 pm pacific time) so a little over 24 hours to go.

Anyone have a free shipping code (for orders less than $75)? I need two! :)

11. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Free Shipping with Disney Parks Authentic Merchandise | Code: PARKSHIP

Free Shipping with purchase of Disney Parks Authentic Merchandise Promotion Restrictions:Valid April 24 2018 (12:01 am PST) through April 26, 2018 (11:59 pm PST) on select, in-stock Disney Parks Authentic Merchandise purchased via phone orders and orders placed online at shopDisney.com.

starry_solo likes this.
  12. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

^^Yup, got that and was able to use it on one of my two purchases since that one had a parks item. Now for a second free code.

13. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

"If you were a subscriber of the Disney Store's Park Pack version 3, you received a $25 coupon code for the inconvenience caused by the delay to May. The deadline to use the code is April 24th."
    Thanks for posting this reminder. I did not even remember getting a $25 coupon and I bought pins in the meantime. Had to find the original email first and then do some shopping, but I did not lose my coupon. :p

14. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

I bought a t-shirt. What did other people get?

krand1276 likes this.
  15. AlaskanMalamute

AlaskanMalamute Active Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Can one of you post the title to the email or the first line I can’t seem to find mine in my inbox.

16. AlaskanMalamute

AlaskanMalamute Active Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Never mind I just found it. Thank you for the reminder!

17. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.4%
    37   1   0

I bought two of the oh my disney pin sets that were on sale and some mickey food clips.

18. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

Ok, so...I just had another chat with ShopDisney customer service, since the new code was supposed to be issued by yesterday and nothing showed up. I was just promised that I will be reissued a code in the next 3-5 business days and that expiration will be December 31, 2019. I saved a copy of the chat transcript so if it doesn't show up by the end of next week I'll have proof of the conversation.

slbrabham and bookhugger like this.
  19. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

I used one to buy a sleepwear set and the lemon wedge bonus buy cooler. Spend $7 out of pocket. Used the other coupons to pick up some of the storybook classics pins to take with us on our trip to Disneyland Paris.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

20. unibear

unibear DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

I used it to get a DVD of Star Wars: The Last Jedi... for free!

21. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I had two - used one for a good discount on a pin bag and the other for a t-shirt.

bookhugger likes this.
  22. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

I used one to buy some stationary sets for gifts. The second one, I used to pay for part of a purse.

Romancing_Train likes this.
  23. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

I got two (had two subscriptions). I bought jackets with both of them (park jackets so was able to use the free parks shipping during that time)