• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pawn Shop Score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pawn Shop Score

Mbsmart

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I periodically check Craigslist for Disney pins...think that one day, perhaps someone will have a collection up for sale. Yesterday I saw an ad on Craigslist about 150 Disney Pins available for $2 each at a Pawn Shop. I've never been in a pawn shop before...and sure enough I found myself heading that way with my 2 year old in tow! In the photos...I saw several LEs (including a Stitch!), lots of awesome patriotic pins....basically I panicked and grabbed my keys! Unfortunately, the post was 9 days old...and all but 25 of the pins were gone! But I was able to get the pins below - for $2 each!!! I'm willing to part with some of them, so feel free to message me if your interested in any. Really fun find! Cheers!
c938b14e90402ed0ac0034a93ebd3d3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice find! I think I was on vacation when you joined the forum, but I saw a later post that said you were in Colorado. So I looked this up on Craigslist and saw where it was. I live in Arvada, so hello neighbor! :wavey:

Nice find! I think I was on vacation when you joined the forum, but I saw a later post that said you were in Colorado. So I looked this up on Craigslist and saw where it was. I live in Arvada, so hello neighbor! :wavey:

Wow! Another Coloradan! I actually live in Aurora. :) wonder if there are anymore folks here...enough to warrant a pin meet-up!

You should see how much Disney stuff comes through Goodwill. It blows my mind the mugs and other assorted items, including pins, I see on a monthly basis. Great find at the pawn shop

You should see how much Disney stuff comes through Goodwill. It blows my mind the mugs and other assorted items, including pins, I see on a monthly basis. Great find at the pawn shop

I believe it! I've now found more than 60 pins at thrift stores or pawn shops!

Great find! I never realized that pawn shops might advertise on CL. Cute pins too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back