• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

People that live near to a K-Mart store?????????????

People that live near to a K-Mart store?????????????

weebo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi all i need some help iam a big disney cars fan and there is a car that has been relesed in the USA only and its only avalable in K-Mart stores and i wondered if some lovely person might beable to get me one and ship it to the UK i can do a trade? i have disney pins and vinylmations or i can get some cars that might not be avalable in the USA if any one can help i be soooo great full i will post hte link to what the car looks like to

http://www.toywiz.com/pitcrewmater.html

thank you for your help disney peeps

Nickyxxx

If Judy can not find any, I know we have some here at our local KMart. Did you need any of the Toys R Us Exclusives as well?

whats the toys r us exclusive i would be intested, sorry Judy that like works for me i think its cuz iam in the uk i see if i can find an image of some

TRU Exclusives:
LIGHTNING MCQUEEN WITH METALLIC FINISH
The New Color Change CARS 2 singles and 2 packs
Wooden CARS 2 Packs
Imaginext CARS
Lego CARS
http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=11580350&view=all

Wal-Mart Exclusives (Movie Moments):
FINN MCMISSILE WITH WEAPON AND GREM
MATER WITH SPY GLASSES AND ACER

Target Exclusives (Racing 4 Packs):
Lightning McQueen, Francesco Bernoulli, Shu Todoroki & Miguel Camino
Lightning McQueen, Max Schnell, Jeff Gorvette & Carla Veloso
Francesco Bernoulli, Shu Todoroki, Nigel Gearsley & Raoul Caroule

THE UK Store Link is not working

Judy,

Go to the American DS.com. On the bottom of the page, there will be a link to DS.co.uk... that should work for you. The sites usually redirect to the country where you are located, but they provide the link in case you want to browse around and see what they have too! :)

Back