• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Permitted To Dream Right! LOL

Permitted To Dream Right! LOL

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I am sure these are all very rare and way outside my budget, but maybe I will be lucky one day and will be able to call these mine! :lol:

Just a few more pins I dream of having in my collection...

And the most difficult to procure, I am sure...

MOST WANTED SB PIN

FOUND :hsd: :wiggle: :hsd:

Thank you for looking! :)

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the wishes of good luck!!! :) Sorry about slacking on getting the pictures back up, I have to find them all on Google again, and today is my mom's birthday, so I have been rather busy trying to figure out what to do for her! :)

Some of those Maleficent pins are on eBay now, some reasonably priced, others not so much.

Thank you! :bigthumb: Of course they show up at Christmas time, after I already spent more than I had to get gifts for others! :lol: It is a more pleasurable feeling though to make others smile and spread some cheer! :D

Back