• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Peter Pan Display - New and Improved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Pan Display - New and Improved!

bizliz1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
First off, I wanna say THANK YOU to anyone on here (or pinpics) who has traded with me. Also THANK YOU to those who have picked up pins at the parks or online for me (you literally doubled my traders!). You've all been great and I've acquired so many pins because of you. Second, this turned out waaaayyy better than I could've hoped. Third, let the trading (and impulse buying) continue! Going to Disneyland in August and looking forward to getting traders from the parks and DSF to keep my collection going. Also looking to save tips from work to start knocking off some jumbos and more expensive pins (here's to hoping!).

image_zpsnt2iayry.jpg
[/URL]
image_zpsxdylukqy.jpg
[/URL]
image_zps1ewtcni4.jpg
[/URL]
image_zpsi6mo1paw.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks everyone! I realized after I bought one copy of the book that I could only use one side of each page (duh?) so when this board fills up I plan on making the same one but with all the other sides.

Great Idea for pin board and beautifully done, though feel slightly sorry for the book haha. Also congratulations on all the wonderful pins!!

I did not see this when originally posted. Beautiful job on the layout and an awesome collection to boot!

Hi, this looks pinterest worthy! Peter pan! Great collection!

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Wow I love your PIN BOARD! I'm new to collecting and haven't figured out how to display my pins. That is absolutely awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back