• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Pick list posted! Winner is......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Pick list posted! Winner is......
Looks like we're about ready. Posting list shortly.
I will be traveling today, but will try to keep picks updated as best I can.

good luck everyone! May the odds be ever in your favor.

Also, if both you and maiarebecca are ok with it, I'd like to switch my #24 spot with maia's #30 so she will at least have *some* choice of what she gets.

I'm sure there are more valuable pins to choose, but I can't say no to a hades pin on my Wants list. I'll take lot #8. Thanks!

I'm trying to only pick keepers this time around so I'll take lot #4, the cute rapunzel and Flynn box of chocolates. Thanks!

Man, it is seriously hard to watch the pins you want go one by one. :) Congratulations to all the great picks so far. I'll go with #22 please. Thanks!

List updated for you
1. Jaac98- Lot #2
6. Timeerkat- Lot #5
4. Spr175spu - Lot #8
28. Booger1964 - Lot #19
15. Disneychildwithin - Lot #30
18. Spr175spu - Lot #4
2. Ajk - Lot #22
26. motba - Lot #23
19. Timeerkat - Lot #3
3. Disneychildwithin - Lot #25
23. motba - Lot #6
12. Timeerkat -
7. Merlin
21. Spr175spu
29. Tinawap
30. Jaac98
25. Jaac98
8. Ajk
9. Speedwaystar
14. motba
5. Teddy_ruxpin
22. Newlyaddicted
16. Jaac98
11. Maiarebecca

17. Walt
10. Jaac98
24. Booger1964
27. Ajk
20. Maiarebecca
13. Timeerkat

After a lot of waffling, I think I've decided on lot 16 (designer Rapunzel/Flynn and Rapunzel snowflake).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back