• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pickup for UP Wish You Were Here

SOLD! Pickup for UP Wish You Were Here

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hello Everyone! I was hoping someone might be able to pick up the UP Wish You Were Here (Paradise Falls Postcard) pin from DLR this August!! I don't have many trades (you can check them at PinPics: Tokaji) but will be willing to pay. Thanks in advance!

19554063_10211444332876775_4536424093718395781_n.jpg

Hi pinning people, I'm new to the forum not too new to pins but no expert at them, does anyone who has gone to the Hollywood store know what time these people start to line up in the morning for these releases?

Hi pinning people, I'm new to the forum not too new to pins but no expert at them, does anyone who has gone to the Hollywood store know what time these people start to line up in the morning for these releases?

Hello and welcome (you should make an intro post in the Introductions forum). There are rules posted on the Disney Studio Store Hollywood facebook that say you just need to get in line by a certain time. Some people come way earlier, but it doesn't make a difference since it's a random drawing.

Good luck, Tokaji!

Welcome to the boards, and to your (I assume) first DSF release!

The main time to keep in mind for this release is 6 am (each release is different, but they always announce the final time in the rules they post about a week before each release). That is the very last time you can arrive in line to get a wristband and be eligible to purchase the pins. As to when people start lining up, I'm not quite sure. I think they allow lining up as early as midnight, but with the random number system there is no real advantage to showing up that early except for getting your number first so if you get a bad one you know that you can leave sooner, and more time to trade with other people if you would like to do so.

Thanks for all help and info, I've gone a picked up the larger editions at DLR but I've never gone to the Hollywood Studio store, I think I'm going to check it out tomorrow and see what I'm going to be in for if I see something I really like in the later months. Maybe I'll get lucky and get to buy a pin!

Back