• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**Pics Added**What's My Name? Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Pics Added**What's My Name? Badges

maxtrexmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Does anyone have these? I am wondering if they have the reverse border on the back...
Pin 95513: Cast Exclusive - What's My Name? Badges Mystery Collection - Donald Duck ONLY
Pin 95514: Cast Exclusive - What's My Name? Badges Mystery Collection - Chip ONLY
Pin 95516: Cast Exclusive - What's My Name? Badges Mystery Collection - Dumbo ONLY
badges3.JPG

Badge2.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks! I was pretty sure they were going to be bad... Shortly after I bought them I saw that those 3 are the ONLY ones from the set with multiple cheap ebay listings. :( I didn't realize there were fakes of this set when I bought them. I should have looked into it better. I am returning them to the seller, who says a Disney employee assured them they are real but I am still welcome to return them.:| I explained that not all Disney employees know about counterfeit pins, etc. So hopefully they won't just go back up for sale to someone else. I would like to add info about the fake ones to Pin Pics but I'm not sure if I need permission or anything...

I had already added a fake warning on the Chip awhile back. We discussed borders. There shouldn't be any, as already mentioned here.

I was thinking about buying these again because I really want the Mickey Mouse one and I need to get the Chip and Dale ones for a friend. If I get any of the ones you guys are looking for, I'd be happy to trade. I'm a CM, so the ones I'll get will definitely be real.

ev, I'd be interested in Stitch and a few others if you get ones you don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back