• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movie pin set **Update** Finished!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movie pin set **Update** Finished!!!!
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Here is what we built :) I love it!!
002-3.jpg
003-3.jpg
004-3.jpg
005-2.jpg
006-1.jpg
007-3.jpg
008-1.jpg
Enjoy. Also Magon (IheartDumbo) Drew all the characters and colored them and aged the paper as well.

Last edited:
I got a shadow box... I think I'm going to get some battery operated led lights... just waiting for dan to get paid. lol. will post pics soon too :)

it looks really really nice (great job magon) and good job boo with the construction it looks really good cant wait to see it in person

wow, i dislike u very much right now, u making me want to collect this set now with your awesome creative display. great job, really, it is hard to display these pins(that is why i didn't collect them) and u did an awesome job displaying them. very impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back