• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I love these pins and since I know several people here are collecting them as well I thought it would be fun to see what everyone is getting. So, take pictures of your finds thus far and share. :)

I have not picked a Cinderella one yet as none have caught my eye but here are my Bambi and Snow White finds which I LOVE!

101_0257.jpg

101_0259.jpg

101_0262.jpg

101_0121.jpg

101_0247.jpg

101_0244.jpg

Can't wait to see more. :)

Last edited:
I am sorry I am going kind of off topic here. I need the Snow White and the Bambi of this set. If anyone has a nice Snow White with her in it and a Bambi with Flower or Thumper in it to spare, please check out my trades list.

Amanda, you got some great scenes there!

Hey Karen, I have an extra Bambi I would be willing to trade you. I will have a look at your trades and send you a message.

To the two posters of the pictures: were these obtained in WDW? I have seen nothing remotely that nice in our cels out west. I found my best Bambi at WDW. Nice finds on these pins!

Ok, Off Topic I know, but how have I not seen these before! What an awesome awesome idea!! Sorry, geeking out a bit lol. Now I must do research... *disappears into the internet for hours*

To the two posters of the pictures: were these obtained in WDW? I have seen nothing remotely that nice in our cels out west. I found my best Bambi at WDW. Nice finds on these pins!

All but the close up Snow White were obtained at WDW. That one was from DL. :)

I'm so jealous! My snow white's head is cut off in the frame. I just bought my Cinderella one today and could not be happier with how she looks in the frame.

LOVE it! Awesome find. I am waiting on my Cinderella ones to get here ... I am not sure which scenes they are yet. EEK!!

P3090258.jpg

Ha, mine is quite close to yours.

These pins are evil, I am so tempted to get some more Bambi's.

So funny! They are just about identical. :) Great scene and YES they are evil evil pins. I SOOO love them though. ;)

:( I need to stop looking at this thread. I don't collect Snow White, Bambi or Cinderella and I refuse to trade for something I don't collect. :anxious: But these are just so awesome.

What other films are going to be released in this series? Does anyone know?

:( I need to stop looking at this thread. I don't collect Snow White, Bambi or Cinderella and I refuse to trade for something I don't collect. :anxious: But these are just so awesome.

What other films are going to be released in this series? Does anyone know?

ALICE is the April release... ;) Could be a Cheshie in there. hehe
Jungle book will be May. I have no idea after that.

:)

See, I collect Cheshire Cat and Shere Khan...but there would be no way of garunteeing that I get a cell with them on it, right? Unless I specifically made a request for those pins ONLY if they have cells featuring those characters. Lol, I don't think it's possible.

See, I collect Cheshire Cat and Shere Khan...but there would be no way of garunteeing that I get a cell with them on it, right? Unless I specifically made a request for those pins ONLY if they have cells featuring those characters. Lol, I don't think it's possible.

Yep, in that case you need to make sure you know what you are getting ahead of time. I would rather pay more for a scene I know I'm going to like than roll the dice and spend $20+ on duds.

I already have my Mom warned, that she's going to have to pick out my Alice pin for me. She already commented on the Bambi butt pins on her own, so I know she'll get a good one. I can't wait until the posts show up on release day and we can find out what scene its from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back