• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
A warning to anyone who want to "blindly" buy one of these from ebay... you may get something like THIS!

101_1231.jpg

I mean really, why even make this first off but secondly why BUY it and send it to people? Dogs butts? BLAH! Beyond that there is a big bubble in the pin if you look up to the left upper corner. :( It looks like Nana poots pixie dust. :rofl:

Last edited:
A warning to anyone who want to "blindly" buy one of these from ebay... you may get something like THIS!

I mean really, why even make this first off but secondly why BUY it and send it to people? Dogs butts? BLAH! Beyond that there is a big bubble in the pin if you look up to the left upper corner. :( It looks like Nana poots pixie dust. :rofl:

OMG!!!!! What are you going to do with it?!?? That is just so...wrong... I mean, I love Nana, BUTT not that much!

A warning to anyone who want to "blindly" buy one of these from ebay... you may get something like THIS![/QUOTE=heyyouwannatrade;77937]

lol
What a cruel joke!
I've almost done it before though... hoping there would be some awesome scene that the person didn't know was awesome or something ridiculous like that.
Sounds like some DPFers may want that scene though!
Collecting the silly rear end theme that Disney seems to be chasing!

With the expression on Peter Pan's face as he looks at the cel....this one is priceless!!

101_1231.jpg

I heard the next pin is Pinochio! Lady and the Tramp would be awesome too! So many good one's they could do...

Amanda, I don't know if you should send that one back! Maybe you could Zap someone with it and then they could pass it on and Zap another person. Like hot potato!

101_1231.jpg

Lol. At least its a character. You could've gotten a rooftop or the sky or something...

I guess they announced the rest of the year today at SciFi...

Dumbo
Pinocchio
Fantasia
101 Dalmations
Lady and the Tramp
and Sword in the Stone

Please oh Please oh PLEASE don't let it have Archimedes!

PS: Wasn't there supposed to be a Star Tours somewhere in that too?

Dumbo
Pinocchio
Fantasia
101 Dalmations
Lady and the Tramp
and Sword in the Stone

I don't know how I feel. No princess movies? (and by princess I mean Sleeping Beauty, hahaha) On the one hand, I can't wait for the 101 Dalmatians and possibly the Fantasia one, but the rest I'm kinda indifferent to. I hope they pick the centaur scene from Fantasia but if they do, I'm worried about the chaos that will most likely ensue...

Dumbo
Pinocchio
Fantasia
101 Dalmations
Lady and the Tramp
and Sword in the Stone

im actually REALLY surprised with this "lineup." i feel that they didnt really pick theyre BIG movies. i half expected newer movies but this must mean that this will go on for another year, which i like! :) im also SOOO EXCITED about the fantasia because i collect the fairies.

Dumbo
Pinocchio
Fantasia
101 Dalmations
Lady and the Tramp
and Sword in the Stone

I don't think this lineup is too surprising. It seems they're working pretty much in chronological order. To tell the truth, I kinda figured that Pinocchio would be the next release. But I sure hope they don't pick a scene with Jiminy Cricket! And I was really hoping they'd skip Sword in the Stone. Guess I gotta get to one of the coasts in December! Merlin is a must!

Originally Posted by heyyouwannatrade

101_1231.jpg

And this would be how incredibly crazy I am about Peter Pan pins. I like it lol. But what can I say? I am a completist. I would take them of start and sky and roof tops too :) I am a bit crazy that way! I just got one of Michael's rear end too lol.

I was a little surprised by the line up tpp - I am not looking forward to Fantasia - I cant think of a scene that wouldnt have a lot of empty, non character cells. :0(

While very excited about Lady and the Tramp and 101 Dalmations I too am surprised that they are not doing Sleeping Beauty, Robin Hood or Fox and the Hound.

And I was really hoping they'd skip Sword in the Stone. Guess I gotta get to one of the coasts in December! Merlin is a must!

You and I are in the same boat... I'll get the Merlins on the West Coast for you, if you get the Archimedes on the East Coast for me. :hsd:

if they are going chronological, i believe fox and the hound is '83 so maybe they will do this again next year they have certainly been popular pins! Fingers crossed for a continuation these would make awesome collections for years to come! The begging line starts behind me for lady and the tramp hehe!

I bet the fantasia one will be sorcerers apprentice scene any takers?

Dumbo
Pinocchio
Fantasia
101 Dalmations
Lady and the Tramp
and Sword in the Stone

I am nervous for the Fantasia one! :anxious:

And I will definitely need to get the Sword in the Stone one for Scott since he is still away in the Army. Help me help a soldier! :salute: I'm thinking he would love Merlin. :)

LOL! you guys are too funny! I was going to send the pin back to the seller for a refund but it is on the funny side so who knows, maybe I will hang on to it instead.

I am just a bit bummed about the line up of pins for the rest of the year. No Sleeping Beauty, Robin Hood, Little Mermaid, etc... I know there were others I was really hoping to see that are not on the list as well.
I do like the ones coming though, some more than others.

Any guesses on the scenes they may pick from? :D

Dumbo - can't wait to see this one next month. I think they will be great.
Pinocchio - indifferent here. betting they will pick a scene with the blue fairy, perhaps when he is in the cage telling lies. haha
Fantasia - There could be some great scenes to pick from here but also would leave a ton of scenes with nothing in them at all which would make a good one hard to get.
101 Dalmations - No idea what scene will be picked here. Any ideas?
Lady and the Tramp - Spaghetti scene?!?! ;) I am excited to see what they use!
Sword in the Stone - not sure what they may go with here either. Merlin would be pretty cool! :)

I am thinking that

Dumbo will be wash tub. . . .
Dalmations TV scene . . .
Sword in the Stone the scenes from the what makes the world go round song . . . .
Lady and the Tramp - has to be the spagetti scene . . . .
Fantasia - NO CLUE! . . .
Pinocchio - I am thinking the end scene where he is turned into a real boy. . . .

lol . . but who knows!!!! :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back