• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
Here are the Peter Pan ones I have so far with a couple more coming in trades(hopefully):
PeterPanPoDMFlying.jpg

PeterPanPoDMMichaelcatchingteddy.jpg

PeterPanPoDMNanacoveringeye.jpg

PeterPanPoDMWendyandTink.jpg

The Peter flying is for trade, but the others are keepers.

So nice, MaeBlum08!!!! LOVE the Wendy and Tink! Glad you found some great scenes!!!!!! I knew I had seen you around DPF too! Hope you are well!

al5ahg

This is my first ever POMH pin! I'm so excited!
I'm not looking to trade this one right now. But if you want to check out my trades and owns list, I am willing to trade almost anything I have except my Tangled pins for a POMH pin. So let me know if you find anything. =]

Quick update...I ran by WDW Downtown Disney's pin store yesterday to pick up a Classic D train pin. There were two POMH Peter Pan's on the rack. Both were cells of basically nothing...maybe some pixie dust or something at the bottom. No other movie pins in the store.

I just got this Bambi one, I think it's pretty good for what I paid for it.

2zp2hbl

I can't wait to get the Dumbo one coming out. I'm going to be looking to trade it for Snow White, Alice, Cindy, or Peter. 2 down and 4 more to go!

here are my bambi and cinderella, cant wait to see my peter pan when it arrives and hopefully i will be lucky enough to get a dumbo!
p.s - please ignore the scratches and marks seen from the window behind the scenes.. poop.
p.p.s - im also looking for a snow white! i have a mint in packet PTN AURORA to trade for it.. i love that pin.. but i want a snow white POMH for my frame set more..

5949803397_292ec66853.jpg

5950363096_e8037f8e6d.jpg

I love those 2 - I've got a Cinderella similar to that, but I'm really jealous of the Bambi, that is gorgeous! Hope you manage to get a Snow White. :) Ebay prices are ridiculous! It's a shame you have to resort to offering the Aurora ptn for it though.

I think we met at the weekend by the way. :)

i got the bambi from yourwdwstore for around $40 with a view of the scene, if i remember right, compared to other prices it was a bargain! this set have to be my all time favourite, they are gorgeous! :) i know! people on e**y are wanting $200-$250 dollars for the Snow White one.. but i just don't have the money to pay that! hopefully i may get lucky in a trade :) :dumbo: did we?! that's cool, at the charity pin meet?! it was brilliant! my first trading event! :)

i got the bambi from yourwdwstore for around $40 with a view of the scene, if i remember right, compared to other prices it was a bargain! this set have to be my all time favourite, they are gorgeous! :) i know! people on e**y are wanting $200-$250 dollars for the Snow White one.. but i just don't have the money to pay that! hopefully i may get lucky in a trade :) :dumbo: did we?! that's cool, at the charity pin meet?! it was brilliant! my first trading event! :)

I love this set too. I've got 2 of each of them. They're fantastic pins. I need to find a good way to display them really.

Yeah, I was the miserable woman who had the Bambi ptn! Lol. I'm not usually quite so moody. I'd not had any lunch and was pretty exhausted and dehydrated at that point, so apologies if I was a bit grumpy! :)

:) Aww Tanya, you weren't miserable at all. Not that I could tell anyways!

I wish I would've had a proper look at those in person now Peterpanfan, as those are 2 lovely cells. ^^ I'm the blonde girl with the Wall-E pin that you met just before you were leaving! I'm sorry we couldn't work something out, but at least we've gotten to meet each other now! I love that some many of us are starting to see each other in person more often. I feel like it makes us much more of a closer community.

I'm going on Thursday! Okay, so I have a good idea for people who want a nice scene. Go to Downtown Disney Pin Traders, World of Disney, The Disneyland Hotel, and Paradise Pier Hotel. Buy one from each place, and then if you see a better one from a different place, return the others! Oh, and of course, check Disneyland :)

Can't wait to see what people have got! :) I got sent a picture of mine. It's a very cute one of Dumbo!

100_2058.jpg

Thank you to a very wonderful person for this pin. You know who you are... :wiggle:

I just got this Alice one today in the mail. It's got to be the cutest one I have yet! So excited!

nqoapj

Isn't it great? I just got one like that as well and love it. :)

I have to say the last 2 days have been AMAZING as far as these pins go and to make things even better I have 2 more that are on the way that are great scenes as well thanks to some trades. I am so excited about them.

Thanks to Katherine I have these 2 amazing Dumbo pins which I adore. I appreciate her help with these so very much!!

101_1527.jpg

101_1526.jpg

and thanks to a trade with Austin I have this Alice pin which I simply ADORE!!!

101_1558.jpg

and thank you a million times over to Tabbi for these. I seriously can not thank her enough, especially for the Tink one. I had tears when I opened it up. I NEVER thought I would get such an amazing close up Tink shot. I SOOOOO love it!!

101_1559.jpg

101_1560.jpg

101_1564.jpg

101_1565.jpg

101_1563.jpg

I have such an obsession with these pins I tell you!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back