• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
Oh, I love them all SO much! So excited that they did this scene. There are some REALLY awesome ones. I love your Perdita with the puppies, Ashley!

Thanks, I almost kept that one instead because Perdita is my favorite but I kept the one with all of them watching tv because I love Thunderbolt too. Everyone at the stores today was weirded out because I was one of the only ones purposely looking for the tv and the adult dogs, not the puppies.

Last edited:
On YouTube, many people flip the screen backwards and record their own audio over the scene, so that Disney can't have the video removed, due to copyright infringement. Because Disney has not laid claim to the backwards video (I know, I know, it seems silly- but it seems to work so far.)

That's why the guy (or girl) who posted the YouTube video in the other thread said "Ignore the audio. I couldn't find anything better." Because the videos that had the original audio, or the un-flipped screen have been removed from YouTube at Disney's request.

Are there a lot of good cels for this release? I've heard that they were mostly water shots or stars and not so many Sorcerer Mickeys. But the people I heard from are in Florida. Maybe DLR got all the good cels?

I've got a friend there now. he got there thursday evening and has scene no mickey since he got there...all blank or crappy. Said they're all real dark too. He had a friend there before him that got some mickey but said theyre real dark too.

Are there a lot of good cels for this release? I've heard that they were mostly water shots or stars and not so many Sorcerer Mickeys. But the people I heard from are in Florida. Maybe DLR got all the good cels?

Good majority were just of the stars. Very few I could find of Sorcerer, but I did find a couple of really awesome cels with the brooms and buckets.

I think the scene starts at about 3:19 and ends maybe by the time he wakes up? Not too sure.

[video=youtube_share;XChxLGnIwCU]http://youtu.be/XChxLGnIwCU?t=3m19s[/video]

I saw two Mickeys left in the Fantasia scenes I viewed on Friday. One was a sideways view/angle of Mickey so you only saw one side of his face (well, maybe even only 1/4 of his face) and the second, he was on top of a mountain of some sort with his hands raised (reminds me of Fantasmic)

My Fantasia Pins:

not so good...
attachment.php

Much better!
attachment.php

attachment.php

so did the park pull these pins back or not...i read that they took them back and were going have them back out on 10-27.. sounds like bs to me ?? anyone know any thing about this pin??

Jan at the pin shop in frontierland told me yesterday that they did indeed pull all the pins at WDW. She said most of the cells were too dark to see anything. She didn't know if they were going to be re-released.

Jan at the pin shop in frontierland told me yesterday that they did indeed pull all the pins at WDW. She said most of the cells were too dark to see anything. She didn't know if they were going to be re-released.

That is very strange. The cels at DLR were fine. Well, they were as usual.

So were they released at all in WDW?

Hello, new member here...I have a friend going to WDW to get the Lady & The Tramp pin for me. For those of you who have been buying from WDW, can you please tell me exactly which stores in each park sell the Piece of Disney Movies pins? If you could please give me a list of known locations, I'd appreciate it. This way I can pass this along to my friend and she can get the pin without having to search around. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back