• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all of my Alice PODM scenes. I am still looking for other stand alone Alice scenes or ones of her just primarily in the shot. I love the baseball holder idea to display these pins so I am attempting to acquire 12 of these. It's getting harder as time goes by. >.<'

97355708.jpg

51343836.jpg

74258352.jpg

49402653.jpg

94756826.jpg

Yay! Revival of my most favorite thread! :) and reminder of the sadness that I still need an Alice and Peter pan PODM lol. Very nice scenes tyleet87! :)

I wish I could find one of Snow White alone. I love the one on the first page where Snow looks like something just rushed past her. That would be my ultimate grail.

attachment.php

Just got this one in the mail today, the cell shows Jasmine holding a gift from Rajah, a shred of underwear (with hearts!) from an obnoxious prince. The self satisfied smirks on both their faces is better in person and are hilarious :D

Last edited:
just thought i'd share the podms i have cause it's always fun seeing what other people have :] i may trade one of my little mermaid ones in the future.
podm.png

I'm going to have to take pics of mine when I get home and share them with you all.
I got my first PODM to trade; a Tangled one and then even though I've never seen Tangled, fell in love with the sheer loveliness of them!
Now I have 2 Tangled's, Lion King, Lady & the Tramp, Aladdin & Finding Nemo. So hyped for Mulan to come out!!!

just thought i'd share the podms i have cause it's always fun seeing what other people have :] i may trade one of my little mermaid ones in the future.
podm.png

If you do...Please let me know!!! The Little Mermaid is my absolute favorite movie!! The first one is my grail and the second one is great too! :)

this is a great thread! Lets bump this up, shall we?

Here are mine:

My Little Mermaid PODM scene! Ahhhhh! by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Beauty and the Beast PODM scene by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Pin 93075: Piece of Disney Movie - Beauty and the Beast by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

My second little Mermaid PODM!! :D by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

And here are the ones I had before:

Tangled PODM by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr
(Can't wait to own this one again! )

This was my first PODM:

IMG_7394 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Awesome scenes Maya! So great you finally got a LM one :). Yay, revival of my fav. Thread again lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back