• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give my left arm for a Lion King or BATB from this series. I didn't start trading until WAY too late in the game, and the BATB release was lined up perfectly with my husband's emergency surgery, so no luck there either :( Someday I will buy one though....we're still trying to get back on our feet after I lost my job in January though.

Here are my recent three:

img1049i.jpg

img1023xc.jpg

img1021ac.jpg

Found this thread again and read it from the beginning. It was such a fun time discovering all the different cells that were made and how valuable some are now compared to when we originally bought them. I miss seeing all of Erudolf's posts.

Once again, yay to the revival of the best thread imo :D
I'll have to update mine soon. So funny how I was a "DPF newbie" in the beginning of these posts BEGGING for a Peter one and I still cannot believe I have one today with Peter in it!!!
(also Tyleet, stop stealing all the Alice ones hahaha ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back