• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
Pin-POMH_Alice.jpg

Pin-POMH_MadHatter.jpg

Pin-POMH_MadHatter2.jpg

My friend has told me she got me Alice with cake, the Mad Hatter and the door mouse in the tea kettle. I can hardly wait to get them! I love these pins!

I'm loving everyone's Alice pins! I am willing to trade for any frames with Alice in it! :cheshire:

Oh, now I understand the "which one do you keep" problem with these pins! My Mom called a bit ago from DD, and I'm not sure which one she ended up with but either a Mad Hatter with the 3 spout tea pot, or Mad Hatter with the stack of cups, when he is sitting on the table. We like the stack of cups, but she didn't like how you could see the codes on the strip, and was going to see if she find a similar one without that. Then they went to Animal Kingdom, and found one with Alice and the March Hare. So when I get there in a couple weeks, then I have to decide...keep one, keep both, try to trade for a different scene....

Got to DL last night around 8:30...had the hardest time finding decent cels. Got two nice Mad Hatter's, a decent Dormouse, and one awful Alice cel. It was really picked over, and the nicest CMs were letting me go through the bags at Emporium and New Orleans! The ones pictured above are awesome and do the pin justice. The only ones left I saw were random shots of the Dormouse and fireworks without any characters present.

These are the ones I got on Thursday
mouse.jpg

hatter.jpg

dance.jpg

These are from Friday
alice.jpg

alicemouse.jpg

I was very lucky to get the ones I did on Friday. Someone had picked them out, but decided they didn't want them. They saw the CM and I looking for frames with Alice and having no luck and handed them to me.

I got to see the Cinderella and Snow White versions of these pins in person today. :eek: I can't believe how huge they are! None of these pictures do any justice to the sheer size of these pins.

:( I'm even more gutted now that I probably won't end up getting one that I really want, as I only wanted one if it had a Cheshire cell in it.

Did anyone here order Snow White or Cinderella from the website? Thinking about ordering Alice but worried the film might suck.. like will I get the nothing but horse butts or fireworks kind of sucky?

I got my Alice pin on friday and all they had left at each & every store was fireworks and the mouse! I had to settle for a burst of fireworks! Oh well, at least I got one before they're ALL gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back