• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Piece of Disney Movies - Snow White (ends August 7th @ 9pm MTD)

Auction Ended: Piece of Disney Movies - Snow White (ends August 7th @ 9pm MTD)

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Up for auction is Piece of Disney Movies - Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs (with Snow White & Sneezy, I think)

Bids will be accepted until Tuesday August 7 @ 9pm MTD

Pin #81950 - Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
5324384665a0ea4254b925e4953a3b21.jpg

LE 2000
Wanting 409
Trading 33

My pinpics ID is CanaDaLE

My main wants are pins with books in them or as books, Disneyland only Piece of Disney History pins, Piece of Disney Movies pins (you can never have too many of these beauties- so many scenes) and my newest wants the WDI fans. My wants are a little all over the place so please take a look.

**Just a heads up for all bidders, I live in Canada. Please consider this when making a bid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The first year of this series wasn't the greatest. They did much better with scene selection in year 2.

I don’t have much of your wants, but let’s start this off with this pin
Pin# 101092
DSSH - Disney/Pixar's 'Brave' - Hinged BoOk

Oh my god I love this frame. Where are his eyes? It’s such a mystery.

Unfortunately I’m in the middle of moving right now, and won’t have pin access to bid until maybe Tuesday! I’ll be watching though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try with a bid from your wants list Pin 125910 Doorways to Disney Jungle Cruise
thumb130_201801036797.jpg
,I'm not well at the moment and i have severe pnemonia and i'm in hospital but i'll send as soon as i'm better if you're happy to wait a little while please,Thanks.

I'll try with a bid from your wants list Pin 125910 Doorways to Disney Jungle Cruise
thumb130_201801036797.jpg
,I'm not well at the moment and i have severe pnemonia and i'm in hospital but i'll send as soon as i'm better if you're happy to wait a little while please,Thanks.

Thanks for the great bid. Only one more needed for a leaderboard.

Just under 2hours left. I've had questions about bidding since pinpics is down. Not sure what to tell you. We all rely on it so heavily to see wants /trades. :oops:

I would like to bid:

Pin 116423 DLR – Date Nite at Disneyland Park: Photo Booth Chip and Dale
  • and
  • Pin# 117291 Disney Store - Storybook Classics Collection - Mickey and th

Back