• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 100052 (TDR) 2014 'Sweet Love Pin ; Help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 100052 (TDR) 2014 'Sweet Love Pin ; Help please?

Milky

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey everyone! Long time no talk!

I recently purchased the 2014 Sweet Love pin that was released in Tokyo Disney during Valentines. I purchased it from eBay from a seller based in Hong Kong. I assume that scrappers from Japan aren't usually sold so I went for it.

However, when it came it didn't include the backer and it came in a little ziplock Baggie. Nevertheless, it was very cute and detailed. The only thing that concerns me is that in the back the stamp seems not a detailed and the stamp of TDR is different compared to the 2012 and 2011 Sweet Love pin. Also, the edges aren't as smooth, the Mickey stopper is different in feel and Disney stamp. For the older Sweet Love pins, the surface is very smooth however when I skimmed my finger to this pin, I can faintly feel the ridges of the line laid down for the design.

So I was wondering if anyone have this pin (bought with backer) and can help me by posting pictures of the front and back of this pin so I can compare? When I have time ill be sure to put up pictures of mine too.

Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back