• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 12095: DLRP - Mickey Through the Years (2005) 5 Pins Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 12095: DLRP - Mickey Through the Years (2005) 5 Pins Set

LovetheSorcerer

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased this set from someone that lives in Belgium. From everything that I see, it looks like pin pic 12095. It has the same sku as 12095, but it did not come in a box and it was on the black card.
Pin Pics states:
"These pins were first released in a box in 2002. They have been re-released since then but only on a black plastic card (like other pins). This set is now (April 2005) being retired and replaced by a new set in which the 1940 and 1995 pins have been replaced.

The 2005 set is # 38962.
My only problem is that if I purchased the 2005 set which is #38962, the sku number on the back of the black card matches the sku # 0000186001747 which is on the earlier version - Pin No. 12095.
I'm filling out my Pin Pic's own's list and would like to say I own Pin # 12095 --
What would you all do?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back