• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 23653: DLRP - Aladdin & Jasmine (Mystery Pin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 23653: DLRP - Aladdin & Jasmine (Mystery Pin)

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Is anyone familiar with this pin? I got it at Hollywood studios trading with a cast member, while there I got about 3 more paris pins that were not scrappers... I'm thinking a Paris trader was there if this pin is real... or It could be fake. Haha!

It has no rough edges, and the paint job is good... it just is not as glossy? Maybe because it is older? Pin pics has practically no info on the back of this pin....

QAxp4.jpg

es2MG.jpg

I have this one I d have to dig it out to check , but from memory think its the same but mine is glossy can t tell by picture

I have this one I d have to dig it out to check , but from memory think its the same but mine is glossy can t tell by picture

Oh please let me know!! :) I saw a pin on ebay, and it looked the same but the colors looked off (more brown) on theirs... It could have been the lighting though.

I have this pin in my collection, I will try and find it today and post a photo. Although I think mine, which is an original, is really old now and I don't think it is as perfect looking as yours.

Found my pin and here are the photos

DSC_0827.jpg

and the back -
DSC_0828.jpg

I can confirm that this pin is not glossy. Mine, like yours, does not have any rough edges - all are smooth and rounded. Hope that helps.

We have this pin too and it looks exactly the same as the ones above. I didn't even realize it was from Paris until I read this discussion. My hubbie got this one during a late night visit to the Grand Californian hotel when he was in CA on business. He just happened to find a Disney employee who was about to get off work for the night and he had some really cool pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back