• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 37151: Disney Auctions - Princess Art Nouveau Jumbo (Set of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 37151: Disney Auctions - Princess Art Nouveau Jumbo (Set of 4)

ErWing

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I am selling Pin set 37151 Disney Auctions - Princess Art Nouveau Jumbo 4 pin set. Will only sell as a set, all pins are on the original card
Price im asking is: $2,800.00. This will be insured and shipped for the full purchase price at my expense. (free shipping & insurance)
Please pm me if interested. Pins are in excellent condition. Has been in my collection since i purchased them in 2005. Any other questions, please pm me. thanks for checking out my sale board, Irwin
pin37151

I WOULD ALSO like to sell Pin 95184: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2013 - Rapunzel (Spinner), I have 3 for sale @50.00 ea. which includes shipping. please pm me if interested Thanks

pin95184

Last edited:
Woah. :eek: I have the set as well! Not for sale though. Good luck with your sale!

Ill try and get some pictures up, Im not very good at taking pictures, I'll see what i can do tomorrow evening. going to try with the tablet, but not exactly sure how im going to get them up into a post.

Maybe have to email myself. will try tomorrow

Matt,

You could have seen them on Friday, if you had been to the pin meet at sommerset, took them out there specifically for you & Erik to see, But i will try taking photo tomorrow.

Matt,

You could have seen them on Friday, if you had been to the pin meet at sommerset, took them out there specifically for you & Erik to see, But i will try taking photo tomorrow.

and the fact that there was no car for me to take is literally killing me inside since I realize now that that night was probably my only chance to ever see her (Ariel) :(

I think I am going to cry, lord knows I have searched long and hard for this Ariel Art Nouveau pin, she is my grail of grails. I wish you good luck.

Got photos from Kathy and Irwin :) Here they are folks (yup, I'm drooling with all of you guys at Ariel too) and with that, there go all of our dreams of owning the pin (since these will definitely get bought after seeing the photos, at least I think they would :lol:) down...THE TOILET!

toilet-flush-cat-o.gif

jk I kid...I kid...but that's a nice kitty :)

arielart_zps591f4c20.jpg

cindyart_zps62ca771a.jpg

belleart_zps2cad773f.jpg

auroraart_zps99071f07.jpg

Last edited:
I have to apologize to everyone, I have to end the Sale now as I am preparing for my trip, will be out of town until November 15th. I don't know where my head was when i posted this sale. I will try to re-post sometime after my return. Again I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Irwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back