Wanted: Pin 40627 DLR - Magical Milestones - 50th Anniversary Park Attractions (Super Jumbo/3D)

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by Story, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    274   0   0

I deleted my other thread since we have tracked down a lot of the main pins from our pin frame, and other pins we are going to try and pull from our pin book collections to put the frame back together.

Our main focus in trying to purchase or trade for now is this one:

Pin 40627 DLR - Magical Milestones - 50th Anniversary Park Attractions (Super Jumbo/3D)

[​IMG]

If anyone knows of anyone who has this for purchase or trade, please let me know. I don't have any social media accounts, so I am unable to search facebook or anywhere else for it. But my mom is so disheartened that we lost this one (actually two of this jumbo pin since we had my oldest brother's pins stored until he could display them- so wish we brought them to storage!! ~_~)

We possibly have pins to trade for that one. I can trade pins from my collection and will post later in the event that I can get a current photo of them (we are in a particular temp housing right now where it's not easy to access my pins).

Thank you in advance for any help or leads, and thanks so much for looking!! <3

2. Story

Rating - 100%
    274   0   0

Bump for the day <3

3. Story

Rating - 100%
    274   0   0

Bump for the day <3

4. Story

Rating - 100%
    274   0   0

Bump for the day <3

5. Story

Rating - 100%
    274   0   0

Still looking :)

6. Story

Rating - 100%
    274   0   0

Bump for the day :)

7. Story

Rating - 100%
    274   0   0

Bump for the day ^.^

8. Story

Rating - 100%
    274   0   0

If anyone has one of these for sale, please let me know <3

9. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Active Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

Hope you can find it, will also keep my eyes open for you on Facebook and instagram :)

Story likes this.
  10. Story

Rating - 100%
    274   0   0

Thank you so much for keeping me in mind! :)

It looks like we might have located one! :D thanks so much for everyone!! <3

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  11. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

That’s exciting!! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story likes this.
  12. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Active Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

Yay! That’s awesome! Congrats!!! :D

Story likes this.
  13. momin.ator

momin.ator Member

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

Did you get it?

Story likes this.
  14. Story

Rating - 100%
    274   0   0

Yes!! Thanks so much for checking in :)

It just arrived this past weekend. It was awesome timing too because we have been moving into our apartments this weekend but have to be in three separate ones rather than altogether. So my mom being able to surprise them with the centerpiece of the old pin frame was really special - now we can look forward to putting together a new family frame with a mix of old memories and new =,)

Thanks so much again everyone for the tips and efforts in helping us locate one. There’s some other pins from a few frames I might try to put together, so I’ll plug them into pin pics and see if I can get some good pictures of the frames to load on here when I have some time. At least that hasn’t changed- there’s always a pin quest to be had!

And as a side point on an update on us in case anyone was wondering, after making 7 moves since the fire (all 11 now 12 of us), we are settled into the apartments that should keep us housed for the next several months and possibly more. It is in the area and already helping us get back into normal routines. We are another step closer to rebuilding Home! <3

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  15. momin.ator

momin.ator Member

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

I am glad for you.

Story likes this.
  16. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

Happy to hear the update and that you were able to get the pin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story likes this.