• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pin 47577 DLR - Featured Artist Collection 2006 - Alex Maher - Main Street U.S.A. (Jumbo)

SOLD! Pin 47577 DLR - Featured Artist Collection 2006 - Alex Maher - Main Street U.S.A. (Jumbo)

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Hello everyone!!

Lurking a lot more than being able to post these days, but wondering if anyone had this pin for sale for a special occasion:

Pin 47577

Walt Disney Pins, Trading Disney Pins, Value Of Disney Pins | PinPics

It’s my mom and dads 40th anniversary and we were hoping to find this one for my mom since it so is her and my dad :)

Thanks so much for any help and always appreciate being able to keep up with this sweet community even if I don’t always have the chance to post! <3

Entirely off topic, but I love the cat in your profile pic! Looks like my Minnie when she was a kitten who's a Brown Tabby Persian.

dfbvrKE.jpg

I hope you are able to find it! Good to see you lurking. :)

Thank you so much!! I don’t have time to comment very much these days but it is still my favorite place to come for pin news and discussions :) I also want to figure out a way to share pics easier so I can update about our pin replacing quest like I’ve been meaning to :D

Entirely off topic, but I love the cat in your profile pic! Looks like my Minnie when she was a kitten who's a Brown Tabby Persian.

dfbvrKE.jpg

Aw thank you and thank you for sharing your adorable minnie! The profile pic is also of my little guy and he is from the Persian family too. He’s gotten quite bigger now since he’s almost two years old, and he is such a sweetie =>

Just a bump in case anyone has one- I unfortunately haven’t built up any traders yet so I will be happy to work out a purchase :)

Thank you for looking!

Good luck, that is a cool pin and idea for your parents. Did you try the 9 people on PinPics who are trading?

Thank you! I would reach out but I don’t have anything to trade currently and I’m not sure if all traders are up to selling. Our family is planning on going thru pins soon tho so maybe we’ll end up having some pins to offer as trades :)

Since their 40th celebration has passed, my mom now knows we are on the hunt for it and so it’s a full family search now ;D

Thanks so much again for looking! =)

Back