• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 47928: DisneyShopping.com - Tinker Bell as a Pirate Lassie - Anyone have this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 47928: DisneyShopping.com - Tinker Bell as a Pirate Lassie - Anyone have this?

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Looking to see if anyone has the Pirate Lassie Tink pin. I am trying to decide on one but it looks strange to me. If you have it could you take a picture please to share?

Does it have a more dull finish? It is kind of "bumpy" paint wise? It the square on the back with the info in it cut off where it goes to edge of the pin? Would love any info anyone has.

Thanks so much! :)

Hi,

I am sorry but I cannot take a picture of the pin. However, I can tell you this is a beautiful shiny pin with a great paint job. There are no bumps or dips. It is just a really pretty pin.

Thank you so much!

So if somebody had one that seemed to be still on the original card, had the # on the back as well as the sticker that would have been on the bag but was not shiny or as smooth as it should be would you assume it was a scrapper or just an imperfect ds pin?

here's the picture for you

DSC00076.jpg

opps forgot to take a pic of the back will post that in a sec

ok here's the back

DSC00079.jpg

I bought mine directly from ds.com and I had never noticed it but the navy on her hat does have a very small dip in the paint where they didn't fill it completely and you have to hold it just right to see it but that's not that uncommon with Disney pins, but it's completely shiny not dull at all. Hope that info helps!

Thanks so much! So how does this one look to you? I would not the whole pin is dull but her hat is more on the dull side as well as her boots. Here are pics I have.

101_0438.jpg

101_0421.jpg

101_0424.jpg

Thanks again for the help! I would say judging from the pics and such that she is fine, just maybe not technically "perfect" as some ds.com pins are known not to be...lol

Last edited:
oh gosh my pics are horrible compared to, but that's because hubby has the good camera and he's out of town - anyway that pin looks good to me I say go for it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back