• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 69880: WDW - Mystery Box Set - Heroes vs Villains Mystery Set - Shere Khan Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 69880: WDW - Mystery Box Set - Heroes vs Villains Mystery Set - Shere Khan Only

Masamune

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I recieved this Shere Khan pin today from a trade. I traded the Alice pin from the same set for it. :( Sadly, I think the pin that I've recieved is a scrapper. It's got the Mickey heads printed on the back, but there's a border around the rim. Also, one of his stripes aren't filled in in black. And lastly, the tiny tooth that is showing in his mouth is yellow.

To be honest, if it is a scrapper, it's a very good one. The paint is perfect, and the colours are gorgeous. I thought it was the real deal until I turned it over and saw the border. I'm just wondering if anyone else has this pin, so I can figure out if mine is indeed a scrapper. I'll try and get pics up tomorrow.

I've not contacted the trader yet. They seemed really nice in their messages, so I don't think they will have sent a scrapper intentionally. I just want to know for sure if it is before I message them.

I have that complete set. My Shere Khan does not have a border on the back, all of his stripes are completely filled in, and there isn't a yellow spot anywhere near his mouth. I hope this helps.

I have that complete set. My Shere Khan does not have a border on the back, all of his stripes are completely filled in, and there isn't a yellow spot anywhere near his mouth. I hope this helps.

:( Guess this means that mine's a scrapper then. Ah well. It's of a good enough quality forn me to keep it, but I guess I should still inform the trader that I think it's a scrapper. Maybe next time they'll have a closer look before they trade away something that they didn't purchase direct from Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back