• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 80630 Vinylmation Mystery Pin Pack - Vinylmation Jr #1 - Paisley Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 80630 Vinylmation Mystery Pin Pack - Vinylmation Jr #1 - Paisley Only

TonkaToy

Scrapper Spotter!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Another conundrum...
Suspect that this is a scrapper...but very well done.
The back is dark/black silver, which is the colour of most of the Jr. Vinylmation pins - waffle pattern looks good and stamp looks nice and clear. However, PinPics says that the metal on this pin is gold... that is not what I have. :(

Front of the pin has the paisley silkscreen (you can see it is scratched a bit), usually the scrappers of this pin have no silkscreening. BUT, is that because it rubbed off, or was never there. Maybe I found a 'newer, less traded' scrapper and it still has the silkscreen on it?

Colours look nice, and the front of the pin is shiny, but I can also kind of see the tell-tale scrape marks in the enamel....my best guess is that this is a pretty good scrapper. But man, it looks close to real in person. It will be one of those pins I hate to love. HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back