• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 81346: Happy Mother's Day - Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 81346: Happy Mother's Day - Kevin

Masamune

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
pin81346

I hope this pin does turn out to be real. It's not like it hasn't happened before where a Disney pin has been scrapped before it's even released. It's adorable! Seems far too nice (and accurate) to be a 100% fake pin.

Saw it yesterday and I was going to add it to my wants =/ At least it does look like a real pin, but it would suck since it is already a scrapper.

I'm sorry to say that this pin may just be an unauthorized pin and not as of yet a scrapped. I have looked at my collection and checked most of the holiday and narrowed it down to mother's day pins.

The majority of the mother's day pins do have the year if not the exact date. If it came from a park then it most likely has the parks name along with the year. There is unaothorized pin from DLR which has no year but is an LE. Most of the disneyshopping and DA's did not put the year on the pin but I am assuming that was then and the current relaeses do have at least the year on the pin.

The pin looks too nice to be a mystery release or a lanyards. Too much details and colors.

As I hope Disney releases nicer and better UP pins, it doesn't look like this may be one of them. It looks like CHINA may have some better pin designers at the moment? At least they are getting more creative and making pins that collectors want to see. It sucks but if I can get my hands on this pin, I would add it to my UP collection but on a totally seperate page of course.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say that this pin may just be an unauthorized pin and not as of yet a scrapped. I have looked at my collection and checked most of the holiday and narrowed it down to mother's day pins.

The majority of the mother's day pins do have the year if not the exact date. If it came from a park then it most likely has the parks name along with the year. There is unaothorized pin from DLR which has no year but is an LE. Most of the disneyshopping and DA's did not put the year on the pin but I am assuming that was then and the current relaeses do have at least the year on the pin.

The pin looks too nice to be a mystery release or a lanyards. Too much details and colors.

As I hope Disney releases nicer and better UP pins, it doesn't look like this may be one of them. It looks like CHINA may have some better pin designers at the moment? At least they are getting more creative and making pins that collectors want to see. It sucks but if I can get my hands on this pin, I would add it to my UP collection but on a totally seperate page of course.

Basically you're saying "it's too nice to be Disney made". lmao! Seeing some pins that have came out lately, I can totally agree with this!

I could care less if it is authentic or not- I WANT IT NOW! "Don't care how, I want it now!"- as I go down the "Bad Egg" chute...

Has anyone actually seen this pin in person? If so, where?

Gillian, I do not think anyone has seen it. People received this picture it in those emails from China offering scrappers at very low prices. I believe this was in something labeled "LE Lot" and came with the WDI Princess/Prince Ride pins and DSF pins that have been recently released or about to be released. The pictures were not concept art pictures, they were pictures of actual pins that actually looked like great quality pins. Never worried about WDI pins before, but now I guess we have to.

Looks nice, but sad to say it is "too nice" to be Disney lol. And also, since Mother's Day is pretty far from now I would have to say that Disney wouldn't put out pictures yet, and it doesn't even look like a Disney picture either.

:p I knew that both of you would like it (Mackenzie and Danny).

I hate the idea of a pin being "too good" to be a real Disney pin. Lol, it's almost like the saying too good to be true. Regardless though, personally I do want that pin. I think its great. I don't really like when pins have dates on them, so if this really isn't a real Disney pin, Disney should hopefully at least take note of the fact that it's nicer than the majority of Mothers Day pins that I've ever seen.

BTW Mackenzie, I sent you a message!

This is one cute pin. Would love to have it also. Who ever made it they did a good job. Will keep hoping Disney comes out with one!!!!!

Wow didn't realize they were scrapping those WDI pins! Jeez, is no pin safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back