• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 83456: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Eat Me/Drink Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 83456: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Eat Me/Drink Me

initial_tb

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
On ebay, I have saw two pictures of this pin:
pin83456

In this picture looks like her mouth is open and in the Drink Me picture it looks like she is looking upward.

On a second picture on ebay, it looks like her mouth is closed and Alice in the Drink Me picture is looking straight out.

If anyone has this picture can they confirm what it looks like? Also, what is on the back?

Thanks,
Tiffany

Hi, I have this set. Looking at those Pinpics pictures, the lips are not coloured in, which is why it may look as if her mouth is open. On the actual pins, Alice has very bright pink lips, her mouth is closed on both pins. On the Drink Me pin, Alice is looking forward on my pin. However the direction in which Alice is looking will depend greatly on how the blue dots have been placed in her eyes during manufacture. When Disney just use dots for eyes, it quite frequently makes a pin look weird sometimes even creepy!

You asked about the backs - each pin has 1 post and mickey heads all over the back, running off the edge. The backstamp is: Authentic Official Disney Parks Pin Trading 2011 Logo, a madhatters hat in a square, with the words Alice written on the hat, Limited Edition of 500, (c) Disney, China (in a rectangle below the first two squares). I have now added this information to Pinpics.

I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back