• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 83920: HKDL - Pin Trading Fun Day 2011 - Deluxe 5 Pins Box Set COUNTERFEIT ALERT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 83920: HKDL - Pin Trading Fun Day 2011 - Deluxe 5 Pins Box Set COUNTERFEIT ALERT!

destiny117

Stitchaholic
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
pin83920

Pin 83920: HKDL - Pin Trading Fun Day 2011 - Deluxe 5 Pins Box Set

This entire set has counterfeits made of it, and they are selling right and left on ebay as single pins. The set itself was an LE of 300, and was sold out two hours after being released, making it very popular, hence counterfeits made and people buying them like crazy.

All of the fakes have slight color differences than the legit pins, but the tell tale sign is that they have only one post instead of two. Today I asked a seller how many posts the pin they were selling had, and he told me he had to check with his warehouse. This means they are probably coming in large shipments from China. And he cannot tell me until Tuesday, which means the specific auction will be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back