• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Board #2! My Daughter's Ariel collection

Pin Board #2! My Daughter's Ariel collection

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
So, I just loved how my Mr. Toad board turned out so much that I was able to convince my daughter to try her hand at doing a similar board for her Ariel collection. And since today was a "wind" day, not a snow day, but a wind day, and schools and my office were closed, we decided that today was the perfect day to do a pin board.

And once you start removing the ziplock bags and the backing cards, you just can't stop! I loved the feeling of being able to enjoy the pins.

giphy-downsized.gif

Any way, without any further adieu (and gifs), I present my daughter's Ariel collection. Last call for gifs!

tenor.gif

anigif_enhanced-24646-1410274563-41.gif

Well, since you asked nicely.

funny-gif-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

Sorry, no more gifs, it's pin board time!

hgYzt3m.jpg

Man... her collection is legit. I wish I had a pin pro for a dad (jk.. i love my dad :)

I love the little extra touches like adding on the figures and shells at the corners.

Thanks, everyone, for all of the support! I can't take the credit for the figurine touches or the painting, that was all my wife's doing. I just helped my daughter with the placement, and of course, the pin acquisitions.

And we finished not a moment too soon because we've been out of power for the last hour or so thanks to the wind in the area. Doesn't Mother Nature realize we can't look at a pin board in the dark?!?!

Looks good!its always fun to see someone else’s take on what you also collect. Your girl has a healthy Ariel board going, that’s for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the collection. I especially love the fish sisters. I never wanted to collect them, but looking at them together makes me want them.

Updated pin board finally with some new additions! Still awaiting some acmes as well as the other Ariel ptd (blue dress) coming any day now. And we are currently at 12 out of 18 TLM ptds, which is one of my first mini Ariel goals for my daughter.

Still need triton, max, both Sebastians, scuttle, Chef Louis, and debating whether to include Vanessa, but since we don't include any Ursula pins, I think she falls into that category of excluding.

0WwsdIX.jpg

Back